Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: DLV 6.3 openbeta_01 02\21\2010 (BB2.48 Update3)

HbHadast's Avatar Civis

Default Re: DLV 6.3 openbeta_01 02\21\2010

I get a CTD whenever I try to load the game.

It get this message in the log:

[game.script.exec] [trace] exec <siege_settlement> at line 11909 in mods/DLV_ext/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

what are your plans about future versions
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Stuff often get's taken from BB (link in sig). There's too many new features in BB to list really. But it's entirely up to Repman what he uses, so only he knows what will wind up in 6.3. This beta looks like an older version of BB.

I seem to remember Repman mentioned that he was going to improve the points system. But that was quite a while ago.

What helll I Cant Move my Princess Anymore -.-

And Desapear in All my Settlements the Option to Recruit Troops! ALL SETTLEMENTS I Cant Recruit Troops..I have 100% Catholic Religion in my settlements and 30k of Cash..

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

somtimes my game doesnt allow me 2 save anymore. no matter how many times i reload the save that was workin it wont save again. ive notniced it n historical campaign especially recurrent.

why you havent included the whole part of Taijis Battlefield Balance mod
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    why you havent included the whole part of Taijis Battlefield Balance mod
    Have a little patience Clone,

Repman brings out new DLV releases every once in a while - gathering all that good and new in the DLVeloping sub-mods. Taiji's fine 'Battle Balancer' grows seemingly by the week as he's not looking at the entire mod in the way Repman does. In time, Repman may integrate more aspects of BB.

You'll just have to wait, yes, wait an' see preciousss....

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    Have a little patience Clone,

Repman brings out new DLV releases every once in a while - gathering all that good and new in the DLVeloping sub-mods. Taiji's fine 'Battle Balancer' grows seemingly by the week as he's not looking at the entire mod in the way Repman does. In time, Repman may integrate more aspects of BB.

You'll just have to wait, yes, wait an' see preciousss....
    aaa ok
    Robert E. Howard

If you activated the campaign script on your first turn for recruitment limitation you will only be able to recruit a certain number of troops. However many settlements your epire contains determines your army size. Try conquering more settlements and see what happens.

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Cras Mace View Post
    What helll I Cant Move my Princess Anymore -.-
    Give her attention, she clearly don't like being so lonly

Quote Originally Posted by Cras Mace View Post
    And Desapear in All my Settlements the Option to Recruit Troops! ALL SETTLEMENTS I Cant Recruit Troops..I have 100% Catholic Religion in my settlements and 30k of Cash..
    Since your population can only support so many professional military units, then the only sollution is to call a war draft. War Drafts are available when you wage a new war and will force recruitment of new units for about 5 years. It's expencive, but it works 90% of the time when its needed.

There is also another way. Recruit mercinarys, and disband them in your realm. By doing so, you are leaving units to join your garrison and they also build a warrior atmosphere back to your passive citizens.

Now you would be suprised, ther is also another way: Conquer new citys; upgrade you exicting walls; delete useless units and don't loose any settlements.

One thing to watch out for: If a crude diplomat tries bribe your army, and this army does not have a strong general - then the entier professional warrior class goes with that army in the diplomats pocket. Such diplomat will most likly be a high influential diplomat from a large rich faction, and the weakest pray there is - is an army with no general. Stay alert!

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    somtimes my game doesnt allow me 2 save anymore. no matter how many times i reload the save that was workin it wont save again. ive notniced it n historical campaign especially recurrent.
    I have played since the day I was born, and I have never encountered this before. Wierd thing going on there.

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Moved some posts which were about BB2.7 to the BB thread.
    Last edited by Taiji; June 20, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

So has repman posted any new news regarding the release of 6.3 Final yet? If so, please forgive my stupidity in askin a question already answered. I'm merely curious as to when we can expect a release of 6.3 Final

it would be fantastic to see in 6,3 units of poland and lithuania from lithuania mod!

Yes it would kri69!!!

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by kri69 View Post
    it would be fantastic to see in 6,3 units of poland and lithuania from lithuania mod!
    If these units are not in SS, then you are free to make a DLV sub mod (offcourse let MADTAO give his concent), as a result, 99% chance they are in DLV 6.3.

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Sivilombudsmannen, it could be very nice! But i'm just such a noob in modding and really don't have time for exploring all this stuff! But i wish to! =)

thank you

I am from China
    But I am not the Communist Party of
    我来自中国
    但我不是共产党

Hi,will Repman be adding the new world, or can I hope its NOT included. Or could Repman add a submod to just have Europe in PLEASE

McCain's Avatar Libertus

I just started playing this mod two nights ago. This is an amazing mod, I can't get over the attention to detail that's gone into this mod. I love how each unit has it's own commander in it, and that each nation has it's own custom army pieces on the campaign map. As I play I'm just blow away by all the detail that's gone into this mod. It's very well done, and I really appreciate the hard work the team has put into this mod. Great job!