Thread: My kingdom for my crown !

Default My kingdom for my crown !

Hi !

I'm really enjoying this mod with an early-era campaign and yesterday, my King died. So the heir took his place, getting the "sovereign" trait, and so on...

But what about the "Crown" ancillary ? 3 turns passed without getting it. So I tried to send him in the faction's capital (I'm playing Poland, my capital is Plock, I changed it when conquering Lithuania), and wait for one turn, but nothing happened. I didn't try to send him in Krakow (the original capital), should I do it ?

Another question btw : What are the conditions for getting the "Strong Legacy" trait ? The faction heir at the beginning of the game had it but his sons don't.

Amon Amarth's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: My kingdom for my crown !

I think that your new king should go to the Capital to gain the crown ancillar, also take a look whow many ancillares your new king have,if he have already 8 ancillares give one to another general because the limit of ancillares are 8 (need to comfirm). Hope this heelp.

Thanks !

I sent him to Krakow (historical capital) and he did get the crown (and another ancillary to give to someone else) after 1 turn.

It's also possible to steal other sovereigns crowns. In my current England campaign I took Paris just after their King had died in a battle. The assaulting general was my King, and next turn he accuired the crown of the franks. The war between us rages on, but their throne is already mine

The insult must have been horrible, no wonder that our relations are now abysmal.
    Remember the dead.
    Protect the living.

Really ? I thought it was possible, but even after destroying Lithuania I didn't get their crown... I may try to send my ruler to Vilnius again

I beated TO too but they never wanted to be destroyed even if they have no army, no settlement and no agents... I wonder if there is any cheat code to get them destroyed, really destroyed

It is possible. Perhaps it doesn't work with dead factions? Maybe I should visit Scotland once more to see if their long lost 'throne' is still there to be claimed.
    Remember the dead.
    Protect the living.

I sent my King to Vilnius and he get the Lithuania Crown