Thread: Kingdoms of Heaven

Default Kingdoms of Heaven

I like this collection of submods and know that it has a lot of the the ones i love in it like CBUR and BFTB .
    I was wondering if it will add Kingdoms of Heaven into it ... or tell me how?
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Default Re: Kingdoms of Heaven

Its not currently compatible, you'd have to do it manually, it would be a lot of work. This mod already includes 1100AD mod by AWellesley, which does a very good job of depicting the Holy Land IMHO.

Default Re: Kingdoms of Heaven

The mod is great ... just looking around and wondering what to add more to it
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.