Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would world look if Hitler did won war?

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Default How would world look if Hitler did won war?

well title says it all

Default Re: How would world look if Hitler did won war?

Well there would be a lot less Jews in the world along with every other inferior race in the eyes of Hitler (everyone but Germans).

It would by far be a scary world.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

I don't know being all Polish I presume I wouldn't be around to view the result.... In all honesty given the vile nature of Nazi Germany and its ideology I have about much desire to care as I do about how much blood a tick would have sucked out of me before a I killed the nasty thing - the world never had to find out - a very very good thing.
    Last edited by conon394; February 16, 2010 at 05:32 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

Well WW2 would be the last war in history (All world conquered). We would have much better weapons. All my people (Latvians) would have been sent to Siberia (). All Russians killed (Yay!) and only language or Every people would need to know German.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Not really, personally I think all the stuff about Generalplan Ost was more stuff drawn up by Himmler and a few other SS and party officals. When the Wehrmacht came home they probably would of been horrified by what the nazis were doing and hitler and the Nazis would eventually be overthrown

Then after that the german empire thing would teeter for a decade or so then it would be ripped apart by nationalist and other kinds of uprisings
    Low speed, High Drag

Mr. Scott's Avatar Primicerius

Well, you would probably get a similar scenario to post world war 2 except instead of it being between the US and USSR. It would be between Nazi controlled Europe and the US and allies. Nazi Germany wouldn't have the capabilites to invade the US, but by that point the Germans would be too strong for the US to invade Europe. Both would develop nukes and the world would be much much darker... Especially for the Jews.
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.” ― John Maynard Keynes

Delysid's Avatar Tiro

Heres a fun idea the Germans having conqured Europe go even further east to help the Japanese finnish off the Pacific and Asia...

But seriously i doubt the Germans would have the manpower to sucsessfuly occupy and pacify all of Europe. There would be countless nationalistic uprisings all over Europe. Just look at all the trouble renegade cut off Soviet battalions did behind German lines on the eastern front... It would be this but all over Europe.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

So, Barbarossa steams on through winter because the Wermacht came prepared, Moscow is secured and the front advances to the Ural mountains. The US deploys most of their forces to destroy the Japanese and the British Isles are forced to surrneder when the USSR does.

I think that all the European nations would be given their freedom back, but under NSDAP puppet governments. Greater Germany would be brought into being and the vast Russian steppe land could be cultivated and the people kept as uneducated peasants working the land.

We'd see the cold war again, only it would be centred on the Atlantic. I doubt the UK would be on the US side, I forsee the peace treaty that the UK would be signing would distance them from the US. Hitler, although he fought the UK, expressed a liking for the British and would likely want to keep the British Empire both on his side and intact.

We might see some form of EU being formed under German leadership, in a kind of NATO format, to deal with the US.

So we'd have two camps: All Europe and their Empires vs what Russia was allowed to keep east of Siberia, the US, and probably Japan as well. China would likely remain neutral, I doubt they'd be happy to side with the Japanese but I can't see them siding with Germany either, unless the large numbers of British and German troops that would be stationed in the East Asian portions of the British Empire scared them into joining that camp.

I reckon this Cold War would continue on to this day. Hitlers death would harm the NSDAP, and I think the German political elite and the Wermacht would seek to prevent the SS taking over completely. The SS wouldn't be strong enough to fight a civil war and would likely be curtailed, and Europe would probably get some freedom from Germany. America would certainly be much less friendly to Europe, having spent the last 60 years staring at her gun barrles and playing cat and mouse with her submarines.

In the modern day I would reckon we'd see some form of European community, dominated by Germany, still at odds with the US and allies (as Russia/NATO still are) and the European Empires would probably still be largely intact, as we'd have spent our united resouces supporting each other in order to maintain the advantage over the US/Japan/Russia/whoever else alliance.

Europe would be a very right wing place, her Empires probably governed quite harshly, the North American continent would be an absolute fortress, as would the Atlantic seaboard of Europe I'd think, and South America would be a very, very messy place. It would probably be the only place proxy wars would be fought.

Hitler would probably be succeded peacfully. And how know how long his vast German Empire would last.
    Africa would probably be de populated and many Eastern Europeans nations would be gone.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    Not really, personally I think all the stuff about Generalplan Ost was more stuff drawn up by Himmler and a few other SS and party officals. When the Wehrmacht came home they probably would of been horrified by what the nazis were doing and hitler and the Nazis would eventually be overthrown

Then after that the german empire thing would teeter for a decade or so then it would be ripped apart by nationalist and other kinds of uprisings
    Except most German stated they did not know eight millions Jews were exterminated.

I highly doubt how Nazi could win the war, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Lord Claremorris's Avatar Senator
    Racine, Wisconsin, United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    I don't know being all Polish I presume I wouldn't be around to view the result.... In all honesty given the vile nature of Nazi Germany and its ideology I have about much desire to care as I do about how much blood a tick would have sucked out of me before a I killed the nasty thing - the world never had to find out - a very very good thing.
    Oh you'd be around mate. You'd just be a good slave for the great German race.
    "Ghlaoigh tú anuas ar an Toirneach, agus anois bain an Chuaifeach."

Hitler would have all of Europe including Russia in his grasp by that point.

With his invincible fortress Europe fully realized, he would've easily taken the US shortly after, considerin the vast superiority the German Wehrmacht had over the American Army.

Eventually, with the UK, US, and Soviet Union all trampled, there would be no true threats to his power left, and he'd probably proceed, along with Italy and Japan, to take over the rest of the world.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by RuleBritannia View Post
    Hitler would have all of Europe including Russia in his grasp by that point.

With his invincible fortress Europe fully realized, he would've easily taken the US shortly after, considerin the vast superiority the German Wehrmacht had over the American Army.

Eventually, with the UK, US, and Soviet Union all trampled, there would be no true threats to his power left, and he'd probably proceed, along with Italy and Japan, to take over the rest of the world.
    Even with all of europe the U.S. still has a greater industrial compacity then all of Europe. Not to mention most of europe would be trashed at that point

Also, the british royalty would flee to canada and the U.S. would probably take over the commonwealth along with having a closer relationship with countries like Brazil and Mexico.

So this is what I think would happen

The Nazis would conquer europe and britain and russia to the urals, then they would hold it for a few years but then America and the commonwealth nations would invade europe and it would be one slow grinding bloody process with over a million american deaths not to mention the commonwealth and other troops
    Low speed, High Drag

Lord Claremorris's Avatar Senator
    Racine, Wisconsin, United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    Even with all of europe the U.S. still has a greater industrial compacity then all of Europe. Not to mention most of europe would be trashed at that point

Also, the british royalty would flee to canada and the U.S. would probably take over the commonwealth along with having a closer relationship with countries like Brazil and Mexico.

So this is what I think would happen

The Nazis would conquer europe and britain and russia to the urals, then they would hold it for a few years but then America and the commonwealth nations would invade europe and it would be one slow grinding bloody process with over a million american deaths not to mention the commonwealth and other troops
    The United States did not have more industrial capacity than all of Europe. Europe had much much more, and still has significantly more even today. I doubt Hitler could ever win, he needed a fleet, and fleets do not just come out of nowhere, he had virtually no chance of contructing a battle fleet in the teeth of the Royal and American Navies during wartime. So he may have beaten Russia, but the best he could get from the United States and United Kingdom was an armistice.
    "Ghlaoigh tú anuas ar an Toirneach, agus anois bain an Chuaifeach."

Indefinitely Banned

Lol USA could never win Germany! USA units are joke! They haven't done anything! Just look at WW2 western front!

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Wargames have shown a German invasion of the UK would fail miserably. Europe would have fallen, but the United Kingdom would have likely remained free. We'd be in the same position today with the "Special relationship".

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Wargames have shown a German invasion of the UK would fail miserably. Europe would have fallen, but the United Kingdom would have likely remained free. We'd be in the same position today with the "Special relationship".
    And you trust games? No way UK could survive!

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Mustafa I View Post
    And you trust games? No way UK could survive!
    Yeah because the übermenschen called germans could magicly cross the channel to england despite the Kriegsmarine being inferior to the Royal Navy and the Luiftwaffe having already lost the Battle of Britain

Lonck's Avatar Centenarius

ppl tend to forget britsh naval and air superiority. Plus after he would've beat russia he prolly would've consolidated his power first before invading america or britain. Which would've been an impossible task. What about the atomic bomb? America had plans to drop one on berlin.

Czone's Avatar Civis

I think that the biggest mistake Hitler made was attacking Russia. Had he kept Russia as an ally he could've easily crushed Britain and America, divide and conquer is what the Allies did. On the other hand, maybe Japan should've attacked Russia, with Germany only keeping a strong border. That way America wouldn't necessairly be in the war, so that Germany and Japan only had Russia to mop up and then Britain.

I think that if Hitler had won the war, his empire wou;d've collapsed after he died, similar to what happened to Alexander's and, in a way, the Roman Empire. EVERYONE WANTS POWAH OMGOMGOMG
    Exactly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast