Thread: Unspecified Error

Col. Blood's Avatar Laetus

Default Unspecified Error

Hi, I recently played a campaign as WRE and got decently far along, saved the game and tried to load it this morning, but everytime I try to load, i get CTD and and window pops up saying "M2 suffered an unspecified error... etc." Emperor Valentianus was about to come of age.... and I really wanted to see how that was to play out.

Default Re: Unspecified Error

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Blood View Post
    Hi, I recently played a campaign as WRE and got decently far along, saved the game and tried to load it this morning, but everytime I try to load, i get CTD and and window pops up saying "M2 suffered an unspecified error... etc." Emperor Valentianus was about to come of age.... and I really wanted to see how that was to play out.
    Hi Col. Blood
    Are you playing with the patches? The Latest 1.1 Patch?

Strange that would happen after saving it and the trying to load it up..

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Col. Blood's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Unspecified Error

Yes, I threw the 1.1 patch in there, before I started playing, I havent tried reinstalling the mod yet, but I'd hate to lose my save game.

Edit: I retried the 1.1 patch, apparantly I didnt do it correctly the first time. Even so, it wont load the save game. Is 1.1 compatible with save games from 1.0?
    Last edited by Col. Blood; February 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: update; didn't want to double post