Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

I lost faith in mankind. Russia blew it.
    Keep your spirit high mate.......There is a new day tomorrow.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by juvenus View Post
    Keep your spirit high mate.......There is a new day tomorrow.
    Yeh one more day for Russia to show that they SUCK! I can't believe they lost! And why did they not have Nabokov or khabibulin in goals? Idiotas!

They better win against the Czech or I swear I will never support the Russian National Team!

Snipers get more Head!

Hey hey hey, lindsay Vonn is an awesome skier, and quite good looking

I have just seen all this pro-russia and have to say that well russia=s terrible at hockey and Canada =s Jesus on ice skates at hockey (as proven in 1972 and every other game Canada has ever beaten russia in)

really though as a proud canuck i look forward very eagerly to the finals with canada vs russia/sweden (and the afterward celebrations)

also i have to say alexandre bilodeau should be/is now a national hero and his name needs to go down with all our other major political, sporting and social leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord447 View Post
    I have just seen all this pro-russia and have to say that well russia=s terrible at hockey and Canada =s Jesus on ice skates at hockey (as proven in 1972 and every other game Canada has ever beaten russia in) really though as a proud canuck i look forward very eagerly to the finals with canada vs russia/sweden
    You know thats what really pisses me off about the Canadian fans at the time of the championships. You just say stupid things without any consideration, insulting other countries. On this forum there have so far been two people that have talked about Hockey, those were aplle(Sweden) and I(Russia). Have you seen apple or me insult any other nation? Honestly I spoke to one other Canadian earlier on this week and thats all he did, throw insults at all other nations and calling Canada God. Hey mate well congratulations they are so great that they almost got beat by the Swiss! They had to fight it out on penalties. Watch what you say to others mate. And do your reasurch before you start talking ! aye?!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1954 - Gold medal winner
    1955 - Silver medal winner
    1957 - Silver medal winner
    1958 - Silver medal winner
    1959 - Silver medal winner
    1961 - Bronze medal winner
    1962 - Did not participate
    1963 - Gold medal winner
    1965 - Gold medal winner
    1966 - Gold medal winner
    1967 - Gold medal winner
    1969 - Gold medal winner
    1970 - Gold medal winner
    1971 - Gold medal winner
    1972 - Silver medal winner
    1973 - Gold medal winner
    1974 - Gold medal winner
    1975 - Gold medal winner
    1976 - Silver medal winner
    1977 - Bronze medal winner
    1978 - Gold medal winner
    1979 - Gold medal winner
    1981 - Gold medal winner
    1982 - Gold medal winner
    1983 - Gold medal winner
    1985 - Bronze medal winner
    1986 - Gold medal winner
    1987 - Silver medal winner
    1989 - Gold medal winner
    1990 - Gold medal winner
    1991 - Bronze medal winner
    Last edited by Kallides; February 20, 2010 at 03:53 AM.

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kallides View Post
    1954 - Gold medal winner
    1963 - Gold medal winner
    1965 - Gold medal winner
    1966 - Gold medal winner
    1967 - Gold medal winner
    1969 - Gold medal winner
    1970 - Gold medal winner
    1971 - Gold medal winner
    1973 - Gold medal winner
    1974 - Gold medal winner
    1975 - Gold medal winner
    1978 - Gold medal winner
    1979 - Gold medal winner
    1981 - Gold medal winner
    1982 - Gold medal winner
    1983 - Gold medal winner
    1986 - Gold medal winner
    1989 - Gold medal winner
    1990 - Gold medal winner
    tbh and no offence kallides, but all these medals (not saying Russia is bad at hockey) came from the former Soviet Union, when they had loads of players from nowadays different countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakomar View Post
    Your dancing chicken is hypnotising me.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyz View Post
    tbh and no offence kallides, but all these medals (not saying Russia is bad at hockey) came from the former Soviet Union, when they had loads of players from nowadays different countries.
    But thats not even the point, forget the medals, my point is he cant just come out with "Russia is TERRIBLE at Hockey" if they were trully terrible they would have never be been able to enter the Olympics! If they were trully terrible Russian Nationals would not be invited to play in the NHL. So clearly he doesn't know what the he is talking about!

FOR THE RECORD: He is quoting 1972 game in his post! Thats why I posted the medals!
    Last edited by Kallides; February 20, 2010 at 04:17 AM.

Snipers get more Head!

This has been asked many times before (probably....i'm new to surrectum): Has anyone got a mod that allows custom to have some if not all of the units available to each faction in campaign.

Hmmm. Not sure mate. Have you tried going throught the links that I posted in the beginnig of this thread? You might find one that is related to your question. Or stick around I am sure someone will know of something.

P.S. Thank you for asking it here and not creating another thread. Not many new guys figure out that this "Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice" is an invitation to ask questions! You get rep+ just for that!
    Last edited by Kallides; February 20, 2010 at 04:27 AM.

Snipers get more Head!

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Quote Originally Posted by DadioDog View Post
    This has been asked many times before (probably....i'm new to surrectum): Has anyone got a mod that allows custom to have some if not all of the units available to each faction in campaign.
    There is a maximum amount of unit that is possible to display in the custom battles so I don't know if it's possible to show them all.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

thanks Kallides

it's just like syracuse not having the syracusean hoplites as an obvious one

i'm interested in what people who play others on hamachi and such have done to their game so factions other than rome aren't so plain

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DadioDog View Post
    thanks Kallides

it's just like syracuse not having the syracusean hoplites as an obvious one

i'm interested in what people who play others on hamachi and such have done to their game so factions other than rome aren't so plain
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325901 have a look at this

You know thats what really pisses me off about the Canadian fans at the time of the championships. You just say stupid things without any consideration, insulting other countries. On this forum there have so far been two people that have talked about Hockey, those were aplle(Sweden) and I(Russia). Have you seen apple or me insult any other nation? Honestly I spoke to one other Canadian earlier on this week and thats all he did, throw insults at all other nations and calling Canada God. Hey mate well congratulations they are so great that they almost got beat by the Swiss! They had to fight it out on penalties. Watch what you say to others mate. And do your reasurch before you start talking ! aye?!

1954 - Gold medal winner
    1963 - Gold medal winner
    1965 - Gold medal winner
    1966 - Gold medal winner
    1967 - Gold medal winner
    1969 - Gold medal winner
    1970 - Gold medal winner
    1971 - Gold medal winner
    1973 - Gold medal winner
    1974 - Gold medal winner
    1975 - Gold medal winner
    1978 - Gold medal winner
    1979 - Gold medal winner
    1981 - Gold medal winner
    1982 - Gold medal winner
    1983 - Gold medal winner
    1986 - Gold medal winner
    1989 - Gold medal winner
    1990 - Gold medal winner

Dude i was just joking a little at the begining, i look forward to every game Canada plays aswell russia/sweeden as those 3 teams are the best in the olympics and have some of my favourite players from the NHL on there team (i guess you could add in the US aswell but meh) If i have offended you i am sorry, i did not know you would take offense at a a little bit of poking fun and our countries rival on the ice. At the same time I do uphold that we are the best team in the tournament, and russia, sweden and the USA are 2,3,4 respectivly

BTW all the medals you quoted before the NHL allowed its players to play are irellevent as all of out best played in the NHL and not for our national team
    Last edited by sithlord447; February 20, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Thats cool man just put a smile next to the text or something so that I know. I get a bit sensitive when people just blur stuff like that out And like I said I was speaking to this idiot who was going on about how everyone sucks except Canada so I must have still been wound up since I gave him an ear full, so my bad as well! Looking forward to the clash of the titans too.

Snipers get more Head!

So how about that Jamaican Bobsled team. Man they been taking Gold for like ever now. ... Wait that's a movie. I haven't really watched the Olympics at all.

I do have a question. How can you make a unit appear in a campaign. I know of a cheat, but can't seem to find it. I wanted to make a secondary General thats the main character of an AAR. Or how can i rename a general?

Proud Republican

Thats cool man just put a smile next to the text or something so that I know. I get a bit sensitive when people just blur stuff like that out And like I said I was speaking to this idiot who was going on about how everyone sucks except Canada so I must have still been wound up since I gave him an ear full, so my bad as well! Looking forward to the clash of the titans too.
    At least Russia and Canada win medals at the winter olympics, so far great britain have won one medal and apparently it is our 1st individual Olympic Winter Games gold medallist for 30 yrs & the first woman individual gold medallist for 58 yrs. Does GB even have an ice hockey team?
    Last edited by General Brittanicus; February 20, 2010 at 01:38 PM.

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    At least Russia and Canada win medals at the winter olympics, so far great britain have won medal and apparently it is our 1st individual Olympic Winter Games gold medallist for 30 yrs & the first woman individual gold medallist for 58 yrs. Does GB even have an ice hockey team?
    nope, we don't

Libertus

whats the folder that determines if a unit is an AOR unit? and whats the folder that determines what buildings can recruit what units?

How can you make a unit appear in a campaign. I know of a cheat, but can't seem to find it. I wanted to make a secondary General thats the main character of an AAR. Or how can i rename a general?

Proud Republican

Default Estimate on RS 2 download time

So how long will RS2 take to download. An estimate would be nice. Thanks.

Proud Republican