Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

eugh.... I couldn't watch any winter olympics last night.... my sister was hogging the TV cos of the brit awards.... and my bedroom TV didn't have freeview.... argh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakomar View Post
    Your dancing chicken is hypnotising me.

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcab47 View Post
    Any Kotor fans ? just started playing again and also been watching the Tor deceived trailer. Looks great but its a stupid mmorpg. Still maybe it will be good and not some crappy star wars version of Wow.
    Im a kotor 1 fan, because i think that was the one made by bioware and they did it right unlike kotor 2, which was unfinished, i still play it though. The Tor trailer does look amazin, but i agree with you mmorpg's are stupid, so i most likely will not buy it. If you like kotor you should play mass effect (also by bioware) the decisions you make in it have much bigger consequences and i am starting to prefer it over kotor.

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

I really like KOTOR II but I've never played I.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros I. View Post
    I really like KOTOR II but I've never played I.
    Seriously..... I like Kotor II, but it was rushed to much they had to cut huge swathes of it out of the final product, so the story bascially makes no sense at all. Trust me get kotor 1, its a much better game in my opinion, everything is explained in it at least, or better yet get mass effect 1 or 2 .

SimpleCourage47's Avatar Ducenarius

I'm back playing kotor 1 , as i said, and love it. Kotor 2 for me was disappointing but still a good run. It was too much of a middle game , felt more story based than game based, like they just wanted something to bridge the gap between kotor 1 and 3 though it never exactly happened. This new mmo 'The old republic', is looking good but they should have kept the same format as kotor 1 not gone mmo. Thats asking for it to be a disaster but hopefully they do a decent job, and i have faith in bioware.

Also Brittanicus, i have played Me1 and loved it but haven't bought Me2. Hopefully i will soon enough, looking to get the collectors edition, ( i have a thing about collectors editions lol ) so see if can get it a reasonable price. Some people online sell them for stupid prices.

Edit :
    so the story bascially makes no sense at all.
    I felt the story was good enough if you managed to persuade everyone to talk about their past, but yea it did leave more questions than answers, and it felt rushed. i guess the probly left it so open ended, as in what could have happened to revan and everyone else for that matter so they could make more games.
    Last edited by SimpleCourage47; February 17, 2010 at 08:46 AM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

Ive played kotor 1 alot more than i played kotor 2, i had to buy for my xbox though since i could only get it to work without sound on my laptop. Im on my second playthrough of mass effect 2 atm, it is an amazing game, you wont be disappointed if you buy it.

I'm playing Kotor on my laptop works great. Really do want mass effect 2, there just arnt enough rpgs out there that i like atm , think i'll get it when i get paid next maybe.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by deathcab47 View Post
    there just arnt enough rpgs out there that i like atm
    Have you tried Wiedzmin or Dragon Age? Both amaizing.

BTW Downloading Kotor and Kotor 2 now. lol

Snipers get more Head!

Seen dragon age not my kinda rpg. i prefer things like kotor,tes,fallout and mass effect. Not the old school stuff like d&d or baldurs gate, they never really got my attention.

On kotor chose the jedi consular class when you can. Force powers ftw lol.

I ll keep that in mind. I am complete oposite from you then as I am more into the way of the sword then the gun. I love Wiedzmin, dragon Age, Oblivion and so on. Fallout not so much.

Snipers get more Head!

Nah its not the sword/gun thing i actually prefer sword games such as oblivion. Its the style of the games, like other than kotor and mass effect i dont really like turn based or 3 man party games and such.

I prefer bethesda style rpg's single player with occasional companions, and first person view with thrid person option, and just their style of combat (though oblivions could still be improved). When i play turn based or party games, i have to really be into the story like i am with the kotor and mass effect games, then i forget about the combat and such.

Hmm. I see. I rather enjoy the companionship style like they have in Dragon Age, especially if the dialog is well written(which it is). Witcher is the best though, by far the best. I just cant wait for the second one to come out. I do like Oblivion, I wish they would make a new one.

Snipers get more Head!

Yea i know what you mean , thats why i love kotor so much, just dragon age never got my attention. Oblivion is great but it needs better dialogue, thats one of the main flaws. Hopefully we'll hear of some news this year about a tes V.

tes V??? Are they making a new one?

Snipers get more Head!

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyz View Post
    eugh.... I couldn't watch any winter olympics last night.... my sister was hogging the TV cos of the brit awards.... and my bedroom TV didn't have freeview.... argh!
    Jesus???? United played one of the best games in this season and you couldn't watch winter olympics??? (just kidding, I know you hate them)

Forget about that olympics thing, for the champions league is on

Not for sure. Beth have said not to look for one anytime soon so if they are making one we will likley hear somthing about it this year and it will probs be released sometime next year maybe 2012 depends if they have actually been working on it and kept it secret or if they are just starting to make one.

Apparently this is meant to be a leak of Tes V. Doesn't seem likely though.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

WOW.If it is, I have to say thats more realistic then any other terrain I have ever seen in a game.

Snipers get more Head!

Yea that was my reaction as well but, i've not found anything confirming it as a Tes V leak. So we just gotta hope, the only hopeful thing about that pic is that its a mountain setting and one of the places Tes V was likely to be set in was Skyrim. This pic certainly fits that terrain and you know bethesda, they have some great graphics, oblivion and fallout 3 were top end graphics when they were released.

man now I have something else to look forward to. Splinter cell is out soon, then wiedzmin 2 might come round and then hopefully the elder scrolls. That would be great.

Snipers get more Head!

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kallides View Post
    man now I have something else to look forward to. Splinter cell is out soon, then wiedzmin 2 might come round and then hopefully the elder scrolls. That would be great.
    Man, your wife will ask for a divorce