Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB. Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallides View Post
    Offcourse she is fit, I would not have it any other way. lol
    lol betya had a nice valentine's day/ chinese new year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakomar View Post
    Your dancing chicken is hypnotising me.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB. Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Just a quiet DAY. But the night! Well thats really none of your business.

Snipers get more Head!

Rex Basiliscus's Avatar Senator

Mother and father are Serbians, we live in Slovenia... I'm 18.
    Coolguyz and Kallides which campaigns are you playing? Are you doing an AAR?

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Basiliscus View Post
    Coolguyz and Kallides which campaigns are you playing? Are you doing an AAR?
    macedon, and no, we're not doing an AAR.... got no time when Im back at school

We are playing as Macedon. Its really good we have advanced quiet a bit. Not sure about AAR though, we just barely have enough time to play the campaign. lol Doing a four turn swap. You will find a couple of screenshots here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=330270 its my Gallic campaign but at the bottom of my post you will find a few screenshots of my invasion into the Roman lands, coolguys went to invade Egypt. Rome has now been wiped out and Egypt is well on its way to join them.lol
    Last edited by Kallides; February 15, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

Snipers get more Head!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobinson View Post
    This is a question that's been bugging me for ages... just how old is everyone here? I know DVK's pretty ancient, but mostly everyone that posts here seems like they're in their mid-20s to mid-40s and from the United Kingdom. Out of the whole bunch of you, there must be some younglings. Either that, or some from the West Coast of the United States.
    Everyone is from the uk, because thats where i live and i am so amazing everybody needs to live in the same part of the world as me.

21! Born in Russia(Mom Russian, Dad Scottish), raised in Scotland, married to a Polish girl and living in Warsaw temporarily. lol
    Why are there so many Russians around these days, at uni virtually everyone has some kind of russian relation or were born in russia....

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    Everyone is from the uk, because thats where i live and i am so amazing everybody needs to live in the same part of the world as me.
    Watch out your head will get too heavy one day.

Why are there so many Russians around these days, at uni virtually everyone has some kind of russian relation or were born in russia....
    Eh! Yeh! Well sorry about that. I ll see what I can do. Let me make a phone call to Moscow and speak to some other Russians about it. I don't know why there are so many of us around. They are all trying to get a better life somewhere else I guess. You know what they say?! - "Life is always greener .............."
    Last edited by Kallides; February 15, 2010 at 01:35 PM.

Snipers get more Head!

Watch out your head will get too heavy one day.

Eh! Yeh! Well sorry about that. I ll see what I can do. Let me make a phone call to Moscow and speak to some other Russians about it. I don't know why there are so many of us around. They are all trying to get a better life somewhere else I guess. You know what they say?! - "Life is always greener .............."

I assume all Russians know each other, so if you could get in contact with the kremlin and see what is going on we can get on with finding a cure for gigantus head-e-itus.

I assume all Russians know each other, so if you could get in contact with the kremlin and see what is going on we can get on with finding a cure for gigantus head-e-itus.
    Lol yeh we are all pals. lol Me and Rasputin were good mates in fact. Like I said I'll give them a call and see what I can do.
    Last edited by Kallides; February 15, 2010 at 05:19 PM.

Snipers get more Head!

Laetus
    The Land of Maple Syrup and Christmas Trees

Icon5 New Environement

Hey, peoples.

I was just wondering if there was a way to suspend the new environment graphics? They're neat but they make it lag like ****. Is there a way to convert it to vanilla graphics?

Edit: Meh, just missed the Stabby Brutus Pub. Hope nobody minds.
    Last edited by Caratacus44; February 15, 2010 at 06:46 PM.

Taelok's Avatar Senator

Default Re: New Environement

In the original (pre patch) release thread for 1.6 the following is mentioned:

Note: the original descr_geography.db file is included in RS 1.6 and named descr_geography.db.RTW. If you find the terrain changes are not your cup of tea, you can restore the original RTW terrain by renaming descr_geography.db something else, and changing descr_geography.db.RTW to the 'proper' name of descr_geography.db. This simple swap will restore the terrain.
    Hopefully that should work. Good luck.

Only dream I ever have. Is it the surface of the Sun?
    Everytime I shut my eyes, it's always the same.

Hmmm, that will only affect the terrain, not the vegetation.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

That will only affect hills and valleys. The trees and grass and stuff...no. Built into the mod.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Quote Originally Posted by Caratacus44 View Post
    Hey, peoples.

I was just wondering if there was a way to suspend the new environment graphics? They're neat but they make it lag like ****. Is there a way to convert it to vanilla graphics?

Edit: Meh, just missed the Stabby Brutus Pub. Hope nobody minds.
    Merged with the pub thread.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Does anyone know if there is a website where I can watch Winter Olympics Hockey Games? My sattelite is down and since I am in Poland and their hockey team sucks(no offence) the regular channels will not show the games and are only showing the sporting events for the ladies like figure skating PFFFTTT. I want to watch HOCKEY.There are 3 awesome games today US vs Switzerland, Canada vs Norway and RUSSIAvs Latvia.

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Merged with the pub thread.
    Thanks mate!

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

this? though you have to complete an annoying survey....

EDIT : ^^above link doesnt work

this one does though, and you can watch stuff live

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/index.html
    Last edited by Chicken; February 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

http://svtplay.se/v/1873664/os_i_vancouver

It's in Swedish and I don''t know if it work internationally. However if you can Swedish (or you don't care about the commentaries and it works internationally) then this is a really good way to watch the Olympic games.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Cool! Thanks guys I'll check it out now!

3 hours and 10 minutes before the 1st game!!! SWEET!!!! Need to go and get the BEER!!!
    Last edited by Kallides; February 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM.

Snipers get more Head!

Does anyone know if there is a website where I can watch Winter Olympics Hockey Games? My sattelite is down and since I am in Poland and their hockey team sucks(no offence) the regular channels will not show the games and are only showing the sporting events for the ladies like figure skating PFFFTTT. I want to watch HOCKEY.There are 3 awesome games today US vs Switzerland, Canada vs Norway and RUSSIAvs Latvia.

Thanks mate!

there seems to be some parts of it on bbc iplayer as well, but it wont be live or anythin and you will probably have to wait a few days before they put anythin from today on it, but you can always root around in their and see if youi can find anything.

Chicken's Avatar Senator

there seems to be some parts of it on bbc iplayer as well, but it wont be live or anythin and you will probably have to wait a few days before they put anythin from today on it, but you can always root around in their and see if youi can find anything.
    you can't watch iplayer in poland.... (unless using a proxy server based in the UK.... lol )