Page 1 of 109 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Icon6 THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB.

All right boys and girls this is our RS Pub/ Tavern/Bar (depending on where you are from) and every hour is “Happy Hour”. This here is the place for all your on topic and off topic needs, nothing is irrelevant, not in this place. Talk about other mods, other games, your life, whatever you want! Have you just returned after being away for a while? Post it here. Are you going away and we will not see you for a while? Put it here too. Have you just got married? Well that's OK! We all make mistakes, post it here so that we can all feel sorry for you.

I am also aiming to make this a “new members” friendly thread!

New guys! Don’t create new threads to ask one-liners, these will fall into the obis so quickly you might not even be able to get an answer (although folks here do try hard), post them HERE and get your answers. I remember what it is like being new here: Its Hard and Intimidating! Not knowing where to ask a question and wondering if it had already been answered a hundred times over. In one forum I have seen a newbie ask a question just to be told to go away and stop asking stupid stuff (He never did get the answer). You have to see both sides of this though: Nobody wants to answer the same question over and over but it is hard to find the answer when you haven’t got a clue where to look for one. So here we are, a virtual bar where OVERTIME everyone will be able to find or get an answer to their question no matter if it is on or off topic.

I also hope to make this a source of information on TWC for all RS members. I will try and post as much info here as I can on how to get around the TWC. I am going to post the links to other great mods here(after all we do have other mods that we enjoy and I know I always have had problems finding their forums on my own). If someone knows of any exiting things that are happening please PM me and I will post them right here, or post them yourselves with the link.
    To keep this thread up, up, up, I will try to make this as interesting as possible.

__________A Book By One Of Our Own_________

Beyond Paradise is the title of the book by William Chandler or as you might know him "swhunter". Want to know more? Ask the man himself (My Book Beyond Paradise)

RS Previews:

How Can You Help RS Team?:

Tech Support:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Main TECH SUPPORT THREAD

Force Diplomacy Fix

Recruiting Units

RS Shortcut

STEAM

STEAM 2

STEAM 3

Also to quote Brusilov - "Searchie is your friend". So use it!

Threads You Might Find Interesting:

Great Mods You Might Want To Try:

Hegemonia City States

Sparta TW

S.P.Q.R.

RTR TW

Europa Barbarorum

Diadochi TW

Warlords of Sparta

Troy TW

Fourth Age TW

Fall Of Rome

Dark Time TW

To name only a few. I appologise if I have left out some but its only because I do not know of them. Would be happy if someone to enlighten me. I am constantly updating the list so if you know a great mod that I have missed then let me know and I will put it up there. A name and a link would be helpfull.

Great Campaigns:

Documentaries:

Sig Services:
    Signatures

Ask these guys nicely and they will help you out. They are very talanted.

To Keep The Spirits Up Untill RS2 Comes Here Are The Best Quotes Of Stewie Griffin:
    Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

Stewie: There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.

Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?
    Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Chris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?
    Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Lois: Stewie why don't you play in the other room?
    Stewie: Why don't you burn in hell?

Quagmire (with a trashy girl on his arm): Hang around little guy, I'll be back later (he winks).
    Stewie: Oh very well. I suppose I'll go and pump the chemical toilet. (Eyes the trashy girl.) apparently, you're about to do the same.

Lois Griffin: Come on Stewie, don't be afraid. It's just water, it's not gonna bite.
    Stewie Griffin: Shut up! I know it's not going to bite, stupid! What a stupid thing to say. You drown in it you moron! It doesn't have to bite you!

Stewie: I want pancakes!! You people understand every language except English! Yo quiero pancakes! Donnez-moi pancakes! Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!!!

Meg: Mom guess what! I made the Flag Girl squad
    Stewie: Flag Girl? Ummmm, yes good for you... Now you can be somewhere else when the boys don't call!

Stewie (in car with Brian, says to police officer): We met on the Internet. He lured me into the car with promises of candy and funny stories.

Stewie: Easy! Massage the scalp. You're washing a baby's hair, not scrubbing vomit off your Christmas dress, you holiday drunk.

Stewie: You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

Stewie: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

Stewie (reading the Bible)" My my, what a thumping good read, lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.

Stewie (to Death): Love your work

Remember I am always Editing this so If you have info on nice Threads, AAR's, Mods, News, Previews or anything else interesting just PM me or post it here and I will add it to the context.

Strength and Honour!

P.S. Feedback is welcome
    Last edited by Brusilov; September 23, 2010 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Removed Tech Support from title as there is an official RSII forum for that - yes, I know there is a link to that in here....

Snipers get more Head!

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB. Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

Great job mate.

Although there is already a pubthread, I believe this one is more game oriented, is it?
    Some thing like a FAQ thread, where people can ask their question, or find information easily?
    Under the patronage of apple.
    Patron of ybbon66.

Default Re: THE STABBY BRUTUS PUB. Ask Questions Here! For Answers, Tech Support, Info, Links, Advice and Off or On Topic Chatter.

That is what I am aiming for, yes! I did see the other thread before and I hoped to make this one a bit different from the original by(like you said) providing help and having a general chat without topic limitations. Hopefully it will cut down the amount of unneaded threads in this forum.

OH and Thanks for Support!

Snipers get more Head!

Medieval American's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Kallides View Post
    Did you just get married? Well that's OK! We all make mistakes

^From personal experience mate! Actually I think that sentence is grammaticaly wrong! Should change that.
    Last edited by Kallides; February 15, 2010 at 07:48 AM.

Snipers get more Head!

Great work mate, look forward to people visiting the 'local' for a quick bevvie!

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Great idea Kal.

Thanks lads! Glad you like it and appreciate the support.

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

don't put me and basiliscus's campaign there..... its no use....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakomar View Post
    Your dancing chicken is hypnotising me.

Rex Basiliscus's Avatar Senator

Yeah, it was never continued so there isn't a point in adding it really...

But its was still a great AAR. And the presentation was awesome. Think about it and if you still want it off I 'll remove it.

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

take it off, take it off....

off, off, off, off....

off, off, off, off....

....errrr

(am I in a stripclub or sommat? )

PS, kallides, have u finished ur turn of our swap campaign yet?

OK its off. Check your email I have sent it. Man I wiped out an army of 2600 Egyptians! Heroic win and +3 command to our General. Sweet!

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

OK its off. Check your email I have sent it. Man I wiped out an army of 2600 Egyptians! Heroic win and +3 command to our General. Sweet!
    ah, k, musta missed it, well played btw.

Yeh man I walked into it. lol No heroism there but when it got to the battle itself man it was great, I wish I had fraps on.

Snipers get more Head!

This is a question that's been bugging me for ages... just how old is everyone here? I know DVK's pretty ancient, but mostly everyone that posts here seems like they're in their mid-20s to mid-40s and from the United Kingdom. Out of the whole bunch of you, there must be some younglings. Either that, or some from the West Coast of the United States.
    KEEP IT MEAN

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobinson View Post
    I know DVK's pretty ancient....
    really?

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobinson View Post
    but mostly everyone that posts here seems like they're in their mid-20s to mid-40s and from the United Kingdom.
    argh.... I'm only 14.... I feel left out....

21! Born in Russia(Mom Russian, Dad Scottish), raised in Scotland, married to a Polish girl and living in Warsaw temporarily. lol

Snipers get more Head!

Chicken's Avatar Senator

....married to a Polish girl....
    I hear Polish girls are....

.... never mind....

**burst out** if she fit?

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyz View Post
    **burst out** if she fit?
    Offcourse she is fit, I would not have it any other way. lol

Snipers get more Head!