Thread: problem with militia units

Default problem with militia units

Hi all, i run into some trouble with the late era militia units. Even though the barracks shows me that i can build like 4 different militia units, they wont show up in my recruitment card. (this problem only exist's if i choose the late era campain or the 1450 campaign.

To eliminate the problem i reinstalled ME2 and the full expention kingdoms (with all campaingns that is). Installed 6.0 part 1 & 2 , updated to 6.1 with no exstra options selected, exstracted RR/RC part 1 &2 in Medieval Total War II folder, run the FILE_TASK.bat file and hit the startup to start the process. But still not able to create milita units in city's, castles seem not to have the problem (though i found that some castle units lie the heavy spearman with the ottaman empire (turks) were also not present in the recruitment cart even though te barracks indicate that they are buildable.....

Does anyone know what is the cause of this/ how to solve it.

(dispite these problems im quite amused with this mod & submod, great work!)

Last edited by Rupsie; February 14, 2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: add picture

Default Re: problem with militia units

First of all, this should be posted in the RR/RC Subforum.
    That being said, while I usually play the early campaign, it seems that even when the buildings show new units available, like those in your screenshot, it might take a 1-2 turns before they actually show up for recruitment. Try playing a few turns, and see if they doesn't appear then.

i feel so stupid, the very second turn gives me the units.... why have i never tried it...
    thx alot for the help

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    First of all, this should be posted in the RR/RC Subforum.

^
    This
    . Moved

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team