Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Croatian Empire - Napoleon Total War Mod

Default Croatian Empire - Napoleon Total War Mod

For all those who want to see Croatia as a major power in Europe napoleonic age...the team's ready, we r looking for some modelers, and are waiting for NTW release!
    Last edited by Pessimus Dux Sclavorum; February 13, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Default Re: Croatian Empire - Napoleon Total War Mod

Yea, come and join us !!! Help us create new Croatian mod for Napoleon Total War !!!

here's perhaps material for some battle banners

Banska zastava

3:4
    Izvor: Jelena Borošak-Marjanović: “Zastave kroz stoljeća, zbirka zastava i zastavnih vrpca Hrvatskog povjesnog muzeja”, Hrvatski povjesni muzej, Zagreb, 1996.
    Banska zastava bana Josipa Jelačića 1848. prva je službeno usvojena hrvatska trobojnica. Po obliku slijedi tradiciju ranijih banskih zastava, koje su sve u obliku konjaničkih guidona, te simboliziraju bansku vojni autoritet. Banska zastava bana Josipa Šokčevića 1860. slijedi isti obrazac, te se razlikuje jedino po grbu na naliju. Na naličju je obiteljski grb Jelačića, odnosno Šokćevića. Kopljeni vršak zastava je u obliku polumjeseca i šestokrake zvijezde. Zlatne rese su sa svih strana osim kopljene. Materijal od kojeg su izrađene zastave ima jako izraženu floralnu teksturu.

Narodna garda, 1848.

3:4~
    Izvor: Jelena Borošak-Marjanović: “Zastave kroz stoljeća, zbirka zastava i zastavnih vrpca Hrvatskog povjesnog muzeja”, Hrvatski povjesni muzej, Zagreb, 1996.
    Zastava Zagrebačke narodne garde iz 1848. godine jedna je od ranih primjera hrvatske trobojnice. Na naličju na dvjema zastavama istog osnovnog izgleda u HPM, kartuša je oslikana, na 1) Madona s djetetom, 2) sova, knjiga, košnica kao simboli mudrosti, učenosti i znanja. Natpis: natpisi su vezeni 1) Avers: Za ustav i narodnu slobodu, Revers: Za bratinstvo slavjansko; 2) Avers: Za Slavjanstvo, Revers: Za Slobodu. Zlatne rese sa svih strana osim kopljene (ali nisu sačuvane u cijelosti). Zastavna vrpca je trobojna, s vezenim ornamentima i tekstom.

http://public.carnet.hr/fame/hrvat/hr-othis.html
    Last edited by Astaroth; February 13, 2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: double post merged

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

znamo mi to, nismo htjeli te zastave zbog godine,a one iz 1700 nisu bas bile
    pa sam napravio ovu kakva je sad

ok, we should add croatian crown (from COA of Šibenik-Knin county) on the flag
    and general units should be modeled as zagreb ban'guards
    please keep this topic on english - for now my Croatian brother!

well we dont have modelers nor skiners, we cant make new units

i'm working on the royal coa already: it contains all croatian historical provinces, including Slavonia, Dalmatia, Neretva, Lika, Histria, Dubrovnik, Duklja, Herzegovina, Bosna as well as cro cheqy (with white first ofc)! that could be royal version, and that "usual" cro banner 4 the republic..

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimus Dux Sclavorum View Post
    For all those who want to see Croatia as a major power in Europe napoleonic age...the team's ready, we r looking for some modelers, and are waiting for NTW release!
    You guys have any previous modding work?
    I really do like it when people make grand plans, saying "we will do this, we will do that" and then blame the failure of the project on "No modding tools"

Im not ranting about this proposal in particular, its just getting on my nerves that loads of noobs make proposals and all they can do is research.

Best of luck if you do have skills, I'd love to see this faction in N:TW
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

I made Croatian mod playble for ETW !!! My friend and i will try do that for NTW, but better !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔ Tsar ♔ View Post
    I made Croatian mod playble for ETW !!! My friend and i will try do that for NTW, but better !!!
    I saw your mod, it would great if experienced modders like you hand a hand in this project
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

I will take a part in this mod, because i'm a Croat and Pessimus Dux Sclavorum is my friend !!!

ye i might join you as well, NTW structure shouldnt be too different from ETW

sorry my croatian is not that good
    but its a croatian unit in french service;

Warasdin Gränz-Regiment, creuzer unit.

tabee

kako si! im not a talented modder but good luck would love to play hrvatska! did we have the Grb {shield} at this time period?

Quote Originally Posted by Douanier View Post
    sorry my croatian is not that good
    but its a croatian unit in french service;

Warasdin Gränz-Regiment, creuzer unit.

tabee
    Lol, they are not in french service, they r in austrian service !!!

yes we had a shield ofc! but this our Croatia should be in command of bosnia-serbia region too, so we are making a coa for the flag of monarchy which contains small coa-s of all regions included...

Lol, they are not in french service, they r in austrian service !!!
    thanks!

pessimus, that coa in your avatar is of dalmacia? right? i spent 3 summers in vrgada, with family, its otok off the coast of pakustan, near Biograd

yes it is - the dalmatian coast is the best place indeed for the long sunny summer!
    some touristic advertising of Homeland
    you can find it on this link: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Monarchy).png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast