Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

Hi

Well i put of downloading this mod, as i got a bit bored of TW since the hash that was Empire, And this mod and totally gobsmacked me!!

Its awsome in every sence, the detail, the skins just everything. It captures every essence of Warhammer!
    Well done to the team you can be very proud of your work.

I do have some questions

#1 I downloaded the complete 1.3 with hotfix torrant and it all seems to work fine. I did notice that some of the text, mainly descritions are in russian while the rest seems to be in English. Is that normal ? Ie the modders have not got around to it yet ? most of my game is in English and i also downloaded the English translation but some of it was in Russian still.

#2 What is the hardest Faction to start out with for the human.empire factions ?

#3 What is the hardest faction in total to start out with?

Thank you for taking your time to read my post

Once again guys im amazed by this mod..truely!
    ''When you are the anvil, be patient. When you are the hammer, strike''-Arabian Proverb

Default Re: Some questions

Quote Originally Posted by Dgirth12 View Post
    Hi

Well i put of downloading this mod, as i got a bit bored of TW since the hash that was Empire, And this mod and totally gobsmacked me!!

Its awsome in every sence, the detail, the skins just everything. It captures every essence of Warhammer!
    Well done to the team you can be very proud of your work.

I do have some questions

#1 I downloaded the complete 1.3 with hotfix torrant and it all seems to work fine. I did notice that some of the text, mainly descritions are in russian while the rest seems to be in English. Is that normal ? Ie the modders have not got around to it yet ? most of my game is in English and i also downloaded the English translation but some of it was in Russian still.

#2 What is the hardest Faction to start out with for the human.empire factions ?

#3 What is the hardest faction in total to start out with?

Thank you for taking your time to read my post

Once again guys im amazed by this mod..truely!
    1.) You'll find it all in the translation thread in the stickies above, but this version is not completely translated so that is normal.

2.) I'd have to say any of the Imperial factions on the northern borders. Whether it's Norland, Ostermark, Stirland, or even Ostland with that tough scripted battle.

3.) Kislev is by far one of the most difficult, simply due to the lack of economic advancement and the fact that Chaos must first go through your lands before getting to the Empire. Night Goblins, High Elves and Dark Elves are also challenging as well due to their disadvantaged positions.

Welcome to the forums.
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

Quote Originally Posted by Ethien View Post
    1.) You'll find it all in the translation thread in the stickies above, but this version is not completely translated so that is normal.

2.) I'd have to say any of the Imperial factions on the northern borders. Whether it's Norland, Ostermark, Stirland, or even Ostland with that tough scripted battle.

3.) Kislev is by far one of the most difficult, simply due to the lack of economic advancement and the fact that Chaos must first go through your lands before getting to the Empire. Night Goblins, High Elves and Dark Elves are also challenging as well due to their disadvantaged positions.

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for the reply and the welcome

The translation thread was not working for me i used firefox and explore, when i click it on it i just got a blank page, the rest of the threads seem to work fine.
    ''When you are the anvil, be patient. When you are the hammer, strike''-Arabian Proverb

Here's the last text folder from the thread.
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo