Thread: Bodyguards ?

Default Bodyguards ?

Hi,

As I can see in the compilation installation topic, if I want to get Late Bodyguards I need to replace the export_descr_unit with the one in "Data_Campaigns_1370_1450"... But in SS 6.1 (and vanilla) I could get them without changing the file, just by retraining the bodyguard unit in a castle (I think fortress or citadel) IIRC.

So it's not the same thing in RR/RC ?

Also, about the voices... I own french version of the game and some accents aren't working. So I tried to move muted factions from a non-working accent to a working one, and to delete .dat and .idx files in Sound folder, and it doesn't change the voices. Music (well some of them remains but not all) and sounds are gone too after I did that (but I saved the files before so it's ok to restore them).

As I plan to translate the mod (or at least a part of it) in french, I would like to know if there's any solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance for replies
    Last edited by Shoryn; February 12, 2010 at 01:39 PM.

Default Re: Bodyguards ?

Any answer please ?

You need to swap files. It's not a big deal unless you're playing two campaigns at the same time.

I don't know about the second question

So you can't do the same thing as in Vanilla to get late-era BG ? Actually I was wondering why, just curious.

Thanks for your answer