Thread: Nazguls + Cataphracts

Default Nazguls + Cataphracts

I turned the surplus Arcani-units into Nazguls, mounted them and also changed the cataphract-horses since they are using the same model as the horses of the nazguls.

preview:

download-link:
    http://home.arcor.de/berzelmayr/cataphracts+nazguls.zip
    (585 KB)
    (the glossfiles were done by GODzilla)

Looks damn nice!

u should have like a bony inside. i hope u can make some unit cards too :original: nice skin!
    Last edited by rayzzz; September 20, 2005 at 07:52 AM.

hhhmpphhh....... I cant get this thing work. its just crash when I do the thing said on the readme file. can anybody help me pleaaasssse..... :sign_idio I'm a newbie.

Looks pretty lame.
    If i wanted shadows as cataracts i'd just paint over the Model Texture with BLACK .
    or did u forget to turn up the brightness on ur monitor when u took the pics ?
    or did u forget to make the units brighter so people could actually see them ?

nazgul are supposed to be shadow like, they do serve the dark lord you know.

adamus's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by rayzzz
    nazgul are supposed to be shadow like, they do serve the dark lord you know.
    AK47 kinda has a point, even though he didn't express it very well.

I think what he meant to say was:

The units look ok, but you can't really see any of the detail because the picture in general is very dark. Pinarius, do you think that you could take another picture, or photoshop it to increase the brightness so we can get a better look at them please?

AK47 kinda has a point
    Line one, an insult.
    Line two, insult-to-sarcasm.
    Line three, more sarcasm.
    Line four, sarcasm and a 'If I did this it would be so much better than you' attitude.

...Insults from the safety of a keyboard. Where does AK47 live anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wok
    Line one, an insult.
    Line two, insult-to-sarcasm.
    Line three, more sarcasm.
    Line four, sarcasm and a 'If I did this it would be so much better than you' attitude.

...Insults from the safety of a keyboard. Where does AK47 live anyway?
    Why your a stalker ? I'm not gonna tell you where I live . silly.

These models are awesome in my opinion. Then again i couldn't skin or model to save my life.
    Last edited by Simetrical; December 13, 2005 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Continuity edit: response to removed content

Simetrical's Avatar Former Chief Technician
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Looks pretty lame.
    If i wanted shadows as cataracts i'd just paint over the Model Texture with BLACK .
    or did u forget to turn up the brightness on ur monitor when u took the pics ?
    or did u forget to make the units brighter so people could actually see them ?
    Please try to be more civil. Your constructive criticism of works put up here is of course encouraged, and you make a valuable point regarding the darkness of the skins, but there are nicer ways to put it.
    MediaWiki developer, TWC Chief Technician
    NetHack player (nao info)

Risen from Prey

Yes its was my mistake of puting it that way and I appoligize .

Everybody has the right to express what he finds "lame" or not. I just thought that Nazguls in middle to dark grey look lamer than very dark ones.... whatever I may do the horses again, since the ones from the film didn't have so much "clothes".