Thread: De-Throned Official Thread!

Default De-Throned Official Thread!

Cinematic Trailer

Intro
    De-Throned is a total conversion of the PC Game The Eldar Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and is set in England during the English Civil War a time of war, murder and political upheaval, a perfect setting for a game.

The Team
    The team is only small so far but were planning big things for this mod, and were all trying our hardest to get some preview work to attract new modders. Were planning of recreating all of 1600 England.

Our Aim
    Our aim is to recreate England in the 1600s as much as we can and add the political tensions and battles that took place. So no Orcs or Goblins no Dwarfs or Elves no magic, just plain normal, maybe the odd Frenchman.

Previews
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    These are only remodels of an already Vanilla interior, and will probaly be used as a Farm house or Hunting lodge as were planning of designing and building our own buildings to fit the architecture of the period.

Matchlock Musket

A Sneak Peek at King Charles I from the Cinematic/Teaser Trailer, this is not finished yet

A Preview of the song planed for the intro, created by our very own Alba gu Brath, this is just a preview though as he said he needs to put much more work into it.
    http://soundcloud.com/rj_compositions/de-throned-music

Anyway if your intrested in joining us or doing some freelance work for us visit us:

Forums: http://de-throned.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Watch this space for more previews etc

Thanx
    Team Leader
    Raradir

Last edited by Raradir; May 06, 2010 at 05:50 AM.

Default Re: De-Throned

We Need Modders and Freelancers
    Last edited by Raradir; February 16, 2010 at 04:37 PM.

Default Re: De-Throned Official Thread!

Just Totally changed this thread

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

Looks good, have never played a total conversion of a TES game, would be fun
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

Were still looking for members, luckily we have just had a really qualified 3D artist join up and also a member of The Sealed Knot who is going to give us advice etc. On a further note I have just joined The Sealed Knot also to get more hands on experience, luckily the member who joined is in my regiment, so thats me taking sound equipment to battles to get some custom sounds for the mod lol

Anyway feel free to browse our forums and if you have the experience sign up

Thanx
    Raradir

Were having a Cinematic made for us so expect that out shortly, hopefully it'll attract all you modders and coders etc out there and show you this Mod is good to be on

Unbelievable, an English Civil War mod for Oblivion! I shall (im)patiently wait for this...

Good luck with it!

Thanx our Cinematic trailer should be done within about a week, so looking forward to getting that out there

Quick update, just added some more pics for you to take a gander at

Lord of Lost Socks's Avatar Primicerius

I really love the idea, but I'm afraid I'll forget about this mod before it's finished. (Has happened before )

“The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice.”

I like the look of this mod, alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    I like the look of this mod, alot.
    Thanks Just added the Cinematic Trailer that was finished yesterday

Icon4 Re: De-Throned Official Thread!

Ok this Project has been in a deep slumber (due to me), but its breathing again and regaining life. So I post this message to all Modders, Coders, Animators, Writers, Designers, Musicians to come and apply to be part of this ever growing project.

Thanx
    Raradir

Ich Dien's Avatar Laetus

Will the musket be a proper missle weapon? or another corner-cut, lazily made, totally ed up staff mongrol?
    If so you NEED to release that as a standalone..
    Last edited by Ich Dien; October 31, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

Economic :LEFT: -3.75
    Social :LIBERTARIAN: -4.92
    (space for Cornish Flag.)