Thread: Retinue

Default Retinue

Hi guys, I have one question, there are some Retinues, like items that give the Bonus +2(or whatever number) Training Unit. What does it means?
    Thanks

Default Re: Retinue

Would be easier to understand if you wrote a bit more coherent, but it's either the Trait/Ancillary/Item that gives units experience of +2 training slots in castles or cities, enabling you to train more units per turn.

Sorry, I wrote it too fast
    Well it's an Item that gives +2 Training Units, that's what I don't understand. It gives bonus to recruitment/experience/training cost?

Gives you the ability to train/recruit two more units in the city that character is garrisoned in.

Tiro

This doesn't feature doesn't seem to work out very well to be honest. Whatever value i put there doesn't affect recruitment slots in game. doesn't affect anything tbh. If it worked like that Drakenhof should have about 6 recruitment slots with a necromancer there. It has 4 regardless if you have Manfredd(advanced necromancy=5+ trainingunits) or Marcos(Expert necromancy=3+ training units). In any case it can't be recruitment slots, it has to be something else, maybe morale bonus as i dont see any difference in experience either.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

I believe it makes units cheaper to recruit. I could remember wrong, I'll have to check that What specific ancillary you are meaning?

It reduces the cost of recruiting units, like Kah said.

It's actually an Item, the Rod of Corruption (I was playing as Nurgle), it gives +2 Command, +2 training units and +1 training agents