Thread: Public Order

Default Public Order

Hello together,

i have a question about the public Order of this MOD. here it come:

Witch Units produce the most public order in the MOD?

Thanks for answers

Gruß

Rubberduck1971

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Public Order

Generals with positive traits.

I don't think units effect public order, unless you have a lot of them in a city and even then they only effect it because you taking men from the population and adding to the garrison.

If unrest is a major issue I find recruiting low order units and sending them to another region can help.

If it persists abandon the city until it rebels and then take it back from the rebels.

Plus the evil modders made the revolt stage of public order happen at 70% so it is more difficultBut it adds a dimension to game play so it's all good
    My A-list of mods to play
    Lord of the Rings total war
    Thera Legacy of the Great Torment
    End of Days and its sequel
    Third Age total war, similar to Lord of the rings total war
    Call of Warhammer
    RIP
    Bringing the light of God(Canadian) Emperor to the fringes of TWC

Blog Entries

A'yup, the idea is that the world is in religious turmoil, the dark ones are haunting peoples nightmares and terrifying omens are common place. Possessions are cropping up all over Europe and the holy fathers are to weak minded to give comfort to the kingdoms of Christendom. Fear is the order of the day, people are going to revolt and pledge allegiance to the forces of the dark lords.

Thanks for answer. Hmm, for example i think in the Vanilla Version RTW produce the romans Town Guard 10% public order during the other romans units only 5% produce. Not right? Hmm, not so urgend the other thinks i did remember.

Thanks

Rubberduck1971

Blog Entries

Hmm, maybe. To be honest it's not something I've ever modded myself and I can't recall seeing an editable figure where units can effect public order. Mak might have edited them though.

Hmm, i don`t know if i am deceptive about this. But in one point i am sure, your MOD is great.

Gruß

Rubberduck1971

I thought the difference was only if unit was defined as 'peasant' or not... units with 'is_peasant' attribute in BI have only half effect on garrison level part of public order. Am slightly rusty on this though - been doing M2TW for too long...

number of men in a unit or course makes a difference so the ones normally best for garrison are cheapish ones with large numbers per unit.

Thanks Makanyane for your answer.

Gruß

Rubberduck1971