Thread: What is the easist faction

Default What is the easist faction

what is the easiyst faction but the most fun?

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: What is the easist faction

the easiest faction that can give some fun would be the byzantines or the ethiopians I think.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by EarendilElenthol View Post
    the easiest faction that can give some fun would be the byzantines or the ethiopians I think.
    Makurians?

Playing Seljuks should be quite easy. I've never played them, but as AI they are one of the most powerful factions in game.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Which is enjoyable comes down to personal tastes.

As for easiest, the Romans have a strong strategic position and economy, though they do not have as strong a unit selection as some of their neighbours. The Ayyubids have a worse strategic position at first as their dominions are split in half by Jerusalem, but they have a very impressive unit selection and an even stronger economy. (So says my gut feeling, anyway. They're in a better position to seize Alexandria early on, and that'd definitely make it so.)

I think the Abbasids are a very easy faction and very fun because they are in the center of the map, and can go anywhere.

Easy and fun, don't come togther, at least for me

Exactly, I was thinking the same thing, I am playing for Abbasids right now and had just started the invasion of The Great Seldjuk's land. From the start I conquered most of the provinces of the Crescent and then my treasury jumped to like 70.000, that is before declaring war on any of the AI factions and just fighting the rebels. Then I massed 4 armies, 10.000 in total, and launched them through the mountain passes left of Baghdad. After two turns I had overran Seldjuks and now have all their lands from Baku to Baghdad. More battles ahead:-0
    So I for me Abbasids were so far a very good choice.

I have always found Sejuks to be easy, any of the Hindi factions to be easy, Romans, Egyptians, Caliph. Hard factions : Cuman, any of the Shahdoms (Persia,Afganistan), Omni ( its like trying to attack the world with desert nomads.) Gorid I dont know, they were good when i played them before 2.0 but now i see them get killed by the hindu's every time... like fast... India always just takes over and is more a threat then the mongols.