Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Sub-Mod] APE:TI startpos "Colonization"

Default [Sub-Mod] APE:TI startpos "Colonization"

Colonization a Startpos mod for "APE:TI"

Changes to the startpos:

Europe:
    1. All but 1 of the european factions are playable, not playable is "Hessen".
    2. All emergent factions(Norway, Greece, Ireland, Scottland, Mamelukes, Hungary and Naples & sicily) have ben given 1 starting region.
    3. All Regions in europe have ben clered from buildings & units at start, this will make that you have to build every thing from scratch.
    4. All factions in europe will start neutral to every other faction on the map, nether will they have any treetys from start.
    5. All factions will start with 0 money (not sure about this one yett, have to try it out and se if the start of the game dosent gett to slow).

Picture shows how the starting regions in europe will look.

India:
    1. All of the indian factions are playable.
    2. All emergent factions(Punjab and Afghanistan) have ben given 1 starting region.
    3. All Regions in india have ben clered from buildings & units at start, this will make that you have to build every thing from scratch.
    4. All factions in india will start neutral to every other faction on the map, nether will they have any treetys from start.
    5. All factions will start with 0 money (not sure about this one yett, have to try it out and se if the start of the game dosent gett to slow).
    6. No european factions in india from start.
    7. All european religions are removed from india at start.

Picture shows the finished starting possitions in India.

America:
    1. All but 1 of the american factions are playable, not playable is "Pirates"(pirates will be taken from the game completly but might be emergant). And Yea forgot to mention that Colonial factions will not be playable also as they are emergant(obviusly).
    2. All of the american regions are now at start of the game controled by native factions.
    3. All Regions in america have ben clered from buildings & units at start, this will make that you have to build every thing from scratch.
    4. All factions in america will start neutral to every other faction on the map, nether will they have any treetys from start.
    6. All of the american regions will be 100% Animlist(religion) from start.
    7. The Colonial factions sutch as New spain, 13 colonies, Mexico, USA etc. Will all be sett as emergant in the american theater(I will see if it is possible to make an emergent faction be protectorate from start when they emerge, this makes so for example new spain is protectorate to spain from start).

Picture shows how the starting regions will look in America(you can se that the pirates still own there 2 islands but they are now owned by Pueblo nations).

Other:
    1. Some european factions have ben sett as emergant in american and indian regions, also in a few areas in europe(This is made becous of the AI not making big naval invations).
    2. Some factions might pop up where you least expect it

I think that was all, will uppdate if I decide to make any more changes or if I have forgot any.
    Last edited by Erik3E; March 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] APE:TI startpos "Colonization"

I'm giddy with anticipation! I hope the development is going well! +rep
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

sounds good too cant wait for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Danigol of South America View Post
    sounds good too cant wait for the info!
    There you go

Note: I am not finished with alot of these changes so be patiant with me

Uppdated!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik3E View Post
    There you go

Note: I am not finished with alot of these changes so be patiant with me

Uppdated!
    NO rush, take your time and make it great!

Quote Originally Posted by l33tl4m3r View Post
    NO rush, take your time and make it great!
    No worries about that I havent played etw now for a cuple of days sins I have ben buissy with this but I cant play untill the newest stable APE:TI vertion is out

Uppdated! Added a picture over starting regions in America. Also added a 7th point under changes in america.
    Last edited by Erik3E; February 10, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

nice man this is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Danigol of South America View Post
    nice man this is great!
    Glad you like what you see so far

Uppdated! Added picture of India, as it looks in the start of the game.

Uppdated! This time Ive added the european map as it looks from start.

Looking good! +rep!

Uppdated! I have some bad news about the progres. My computer is making me crazy right now as it always crashes when I am trying to play games, something seemes to be wrong and I have to work out the problem befor I am able to continue on this work.

Hopefully I can work it out this week! But I wuldent hold mu breath, the startpos will be finished but question is when!

That's a huge startpos work but very interesting!

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

this sounds great, I wish you the best success. +rep for you dear sir!!

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    That's a huge startpos work but very interesting!
    Indeed it is, but I have already come a long way and hopefully will be done with it verry soon after I fix my PC

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    this sounds great, I wish you the best success. +rep for you dear sir!!
    Thank you

Wouldn't major cities like London or Berlin have to have some buildings at the start?

Wonderful, Just Wonderful. Getting awfully bored with Same Factions, Same Situations, SamE Enemies, Same Battles. Can't wait for it to come out.

شيهنشا ه گير ٹ

Uppdate! Awsome news! My pc seemes to be working fine now, no crashes so far when playing ETW, continuing my work tomorow!

Yippey!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chaotician View Post
    Wouldn't major cities like London or Berlin have to have some buildings at the start?
    Nope already removed all buildings from start altho some factions sutch as scotland getts
    -income from start I will try to fix this(will tesst incressing the number of inhabitans in scotland to se if that wold bring more money from taxes at start), but most factions work fine with no buildings at start
    Is realy hard when playing as Scotland from start, wold be a good idea starting the game with a protectorate under brittain as both brittain and ireland tends to be quick on the war button

I have played upp until year 1710(30 turns) and game runs fine

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderdecken View Post
    Wonderful, Just Wonderful. Getting awfully bored with Same Factions, Same Situations, SamE Enemies, Same Battles. Can't wait for it to come out.
    Hehe, glad someone agrees with me kinda why I whanted to do this
    Last edited by Erik3E; February 28, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

heh, I guess that would be okay, since I agree with the general concept for the whole submod.

Uppdated! I am now done with removing european religions from India at start, India is now Only inhabitted by Buddhists, Islam, Hindu and Sihk belivers. Next one to go will be the european religions in america!

NIce!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast