Thread: At a siege archer need manual targetting? And necromance skill limited to 3?

Default At a siege archer need manual targetting? And necromance skill limited to 3?

Well basically when I'm in a siege and my archers have the "find your own target" button activated.. they won't fire, or like 2-3 of em. If I manually direct them to a target everything works out fine. But that is quite annoying. Can I fix that? and where?

Secondly the necromance skill of the Sylvania family, is it limited to the direct family? Or should it be with the new/adopted generals aswell? Cause right now i only have 3 generals who have the necromancy skill, in 3 different variations (basic, adapt and expert)

Default Re: At a siege archer need manual targetting? And necromance skill limited to 3?

I do believe I recall seeing someone mention that did alter the projectiles file which caused a bit of an issue. You may be able to find the thread in the main part of this forum in page two or three.

Don't quote me on this, but I do believe the necromancer skill is solely for family members.
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

Default Re: At a siege archer need manual targetting? And necromance skill limited to 3?

The archer thing kinda solved itself so that's ok now.

Ah I see, so I'll prolly never get another general with that skill then, since the years go by very slow

Thanks!