Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Default Re: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

i got now in 1200 and turn 54 but can not past turn 54 maybe its the teutonic order or the discovery of gunpowder? the mongols have already invadethis is mine log

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    23:10:20.345 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 7221, column 3
    Building DB error - faction lithuania has gap in building prior to militia_barracks
    23:10:20.345 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 7221, column 3
    Building DB error - faction lithuania has gap in building prior to army_barracks
    Building DB error - faction ghazni has gap in building prior to great_jama
    23:10:20.346 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Didi Kunigiste Letuvos, fortress -> city, castle_barracks[3](barracks) -> barracks[2](city_watch)
    23:10:20.346 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Didi Kunigiste Letuvos, citadel -> city, castle_barracks[3](barracks) -> barracks[2](city_watch)
    23:10:20.346 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Didi Kunigiste Letuvos, citadel -> city, castle_barracks[4](armoury) -> barracks[3](militia_drill_square)
    23:10:26.560 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13709, column 48
    trigger not found
    23:10:30.740 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7931, column 9
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: FactionLeader
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7944, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7956, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7968, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7980, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 7992, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8005, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8017, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8029, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8041, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8053, column 9
    23:10:30.741 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8065, column 9
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8077, column 9
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8089, column 9
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8133, column 13
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8147, column 13
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8148, column 25
    faction religion not recognised
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8161, column 13
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8329, column 9
    23:10:30.742 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8342, column 9
    23:10:30.743 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8356, column 9
    23:10:30.743 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8369, column 9
    23:10:30.743 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8382, column 9
    23:10:30.743 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 8395, column 9
    23:13:20.295 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by Tzar; March 13, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

i toggle fow and watch the ai make his move and the cdt takes place when a holy roman empire diplomat is asking something too mine settlement fortress varad that is riotting but is still mine it is riotting because mine faction leader had a bad trait that is making civillinwar, maybe if i can remove the diplomat i can solve mine problem here?, but i dont know how i can remove him in console, have remove the diplomat too another direction and solve the problem but in the same ai turn on the rebel turn the last thing i see is a moving mongol_army that is causing a cdt,there is something wrong with the holy roman diplomats .
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 13, 2010 at 08:18 AM.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

I seem to get CTD after or during battles now ,just going to have to play something else until it can be saved .I have nothing but respect for all you modders ,but theres no point if i carnt complete a campaign

Signature made by Joar

Malin's Avatar Civis

I get the same CTD as stevie too, playing with Hungarians, crash at HRE (or rebels, don't remember exactly..).

khitan horse archers have still verry long rang missles i can even outrange the mongols

well i quit the hungary and took i good look at the download links and installated the mod again and now am playing with the kwazermians am now in turn 60 and everything seems too be fine now the only thing is that the faction leader always get the offends the nobility trait and i have too watch mine generals very closely, the battles are great gotta learn how you use screenshots so i can show some

please check the mongol armies invasion there is something wrong with it that makes the game ctd , am now turn 70 besieged by a mongol army without a general and when a sallied out the game cdt and when the mongols fight for the settlement the game ctd too

suddenly i can not play any battles against every faction the logs says always the same like in post 121 gone quit it, hope this hope this mod will be playable some off these days
    Last edited by Tzar; March 13, 2010 at 08:18 PM.

this is really strange, i can fight on the battlefield agains everyone even the mongols but when i fight in a settlement then the game ctd

there is something wrong with the family tree too everytime a look at the family tree and touch the family tree portrait of the faction leader,with the mouse cursor the game ctd if i touch the portrait of the other family tree members nothing happens,there is something wrong in the export_descr_character traits and the export_descr ancillaries but dont know how too fix it because am i noob when it comes too modding

Hi, got a problem with the voices. I am playing the Holy Roman Empire and all commands they recieve are like the arabic one ( talking about the glory of Allah if conquered a city ).
    I am playing the german basic version. Maybe the problem is there?

no its not a problem of your german version the voices are all mixed the kwazerminas speak after a victory this is a good day for christendom lol

nobody knows but ............secretly they're christians -cough-
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

And the Holy Roman Empire was islamic?^^

No, really....do you know the problem Aetegia?

needs to re checked accents txt files and rebuild the events.dat to set proper voices ingame.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Ok, so needs a lot of work.

Have found something curious. In the start turns i have "Moses" and later on "Spartacus" on the map in Europe. Is this a funny gag or Easteregg ore something?^^

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Installed the mod today. Downloaded everything from the re-organized downloads thread,all additional patches, put everything in mods folder, deleted map.rwm - got this log as HRE when besieged garrison tried to attack my army.
    + HRE speak arabian accent.

what is the settlement name that is under siege?i think the problem is in the data\world\maps\campaign\imperial campaign\descr_strat you have too chance there the settlement level with one less ,sadly there are much more wrong txt files in that file .but am not a modder ,but i have fix a few of them that way maybe the original modmakers can fix some messed up filesbecause this is really a good mod when its works alright

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

That's Hamburg

i think i fixed the export_desrcr_buildings.txt maybe you can use it and check it?i can look for hamburg in the game but i think there are more settlements that will ctd in game i am not a modder but maybe this helps?

i have tried too do a battle and besieged hamburg an offcourse the game ctd it look that manny castle are bugt?i changed hamburg too a lower castle building and now the battle seems too go well maybe later in the game the battle off hamburg will ctd again i use these file just put it in your fa\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial campaign and let it drop and replace it with the other file its worked for me am not sure it will work for you, i will do in mine free time check all thesettlements at ctd at the beginning of the game so they don't ctd but later in the game they maybe will do again because am not a modder lol you have too start a new game offcourse lol

when i play this great mod and it ctd my log says this so am trying too fix them on mine own because there are no modmembers enymore i think that working on this
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    :21.120 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    23:13:21.120 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    23:13:21.120 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    23:13:21.120 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    23:13:21.151 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    23:13:27.221 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 9496, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Arrow_Warriors', used by unit 'Arrow Warriors'.
    23:13:27.222 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10204, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Elodia_Javelinmen', used by unit 'Elodia_Javelinmen'.
    23:13:27.223 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10535, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Georgian_Guards', used by unit 'Georgian Guards'.
    23:13:27.231 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 14946, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'nor_hr_norsk', used by unit 'nor_hr_norsk'.
    23:13:27.260 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/descr_rebel_factions.txt, at line 464, column 21
    rebel unit type 'Tribal swordsmen' not found in unit_db
    23:14:48.741 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 558, column 1
    The character record Tegin Konchak the Cat is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:48.750 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 714, column 1
    The character record Shahzadeh Muhammad is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:48.752 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 776, column 1
    The character record Shahzadeh Malika is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:48.757 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 873, column 14
    couldn't find Haakon Sverresson's character_record
    23:14:48.757 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 878, column 1
    The character record Ingrid Erlingsson is neither married, nor has a father and will be ommited from the game. She needs to be defined as a relative
    23:14:48.809 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 1149, column 74
    you have chosen an invalid tile(440, 204) for Kaishan (mongols)
    23:14:48.840 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 1173, column 1
    The character record Khanzada Kaishan the Sword is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:49.187 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 2664, column 1
    The character record Emir Kahlan is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:49.205 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 2819, column 1
    The character record is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:49.222 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 2995, column 14
    couldn't find Ysevolod's character_record
    23:14:49.222 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3001, column 1
    The character record Antonina is neither married, nor has a father. This could mess up the family tree. She needs to be defined as a relative
    23:14:49.222 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3001, column 1
    The character record Maria is neither married, nor has a father and will be ommited from the game. She needs to be defined as a relative
    23:14:49.238 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3227, column 1
    The character record is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:49.254 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3615, column 1
    The character record Prince Philip the Merciless is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    23:14:49.254 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3615, column 1
    The character record Constance is neither married, nor has a father. This could mess up the family tree. She needs to be defined as a relative

stevietheconquer
    and all testers thanks for your work here

i will try to make bug fixing patch on next week
    also it will have new balance system for all units
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project