View Poll Results: Do you like to get several ui's per culture ?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's great, it offers a lot of freedom.

42 95.45%
  • No. I don't know what to choose, it is confusing.

0 0%
  • I don't care. Both are fine.

1 2.27%
  • Other (precise in your post)

1 2.27%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - completely new ui's as of 22/11/2010 + RELEASED Patch for BftB2.0 on 28/11/2010

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 14 Feb. (Eastern European "wood" v1.1 + Eastern European "stone" v1.04)

Thanks my friend, and i hope the next ui will please you too

Assalamalekum (sorry for the spelling, just to put the atmosphere ^^).
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 14 Feb. (Eastern European "wood" v1.1 + Eastern European "stone" v1.04)

I can't get over how much more 'medieval' and immersive these make the game look. Brilliant.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks again for the praise, my friend, you are too kind
    I plan on starting the middle-eastern ui today.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Hi all,

Ok here is a preview of middle-eastern ui.

Note: it is still WIP (all lower part buttons need to be redone + lower tabs and lower left part of the ui; and windows tabs need to be redone too).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I hope you like the way it takes

Cheers,
    Cédric.

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

i'm loving the bottom right part especially

Patrician Citizen

Thanks I am quite glad on this part too....
    I hope the final result will really be at the top of your expectations.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming69 View Post
    i'm loving the bottom right part especially
    Me too

Cedric

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Looks awesome Cedric

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Patrician Citizen

Thanks mates !

Patrician Citizen

Tadaa! Middle-Eastern ui v1.00

Preview:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In a Settlement:

Campaigning...

Download available on 1st post.

Hope you like it
    Last edited by cedric37; March 05, 2010 at 04:58 AM.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 18 Feb. (Middle Eastern RELEASED)

That's beautiful Cedic. Damn you work fast!

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 18 Feb. (Middle Eastern RELEASED)

Thanks my friend, i am glad you like it and thanks for your support

Allah akbar! ^^ (sorry for the spelling but i could not resist)

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Ahhhhhh... True perfection...
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Patrician Citizen

/* philosophic mode on */
    I hope it's not (perfect), else my quest will be already ended, and it is a never ending story.
    Can one ever reach perfection ? Good question...
    /* philosophic mode off */

Thanks buddy, you are too kind!

EDIT: Download link added on 1st page
    Last edited by cedric37; February 19, 2010 at 06:11 AM.

Awesome work as always cedric37 do you have any plans for southern european, greek, and mesoamerican cultures?
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

Patrician Citizen

Thanks mate! I am honoured and your servitor.

Yes i plan to redo greek (1st) and southern european (last) ui's too (but mesoamerican is not used in SS, is it ?)
    For Greek (byzantium), i would appreciate any usefull link or pics because i have no clear vision of what was byzantium during the middle age period.

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

i think the use of golden mosaic/ ikons would work really well- http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320His.../justinian.jpg
    (to use the justinian mosaic as an example) and it would also reflect the wealth and roman heritage of the byzantines

Now thats awesome. One thing though: have you considered changing the light blue (or whatever that colour is) to something else ? It just doesnt seem to fit there (but that may be only my opinion).

Patrician Citizen

@lemming69: thanks mate!

@szelbisz: light blue match the colour of the lower left bar, i found this colour very often in muslim buildings and other people seems to like the result (and me too ^^). But i understand you don't like it, i cannot please everybody, it is just impossible

Anyway thanks, and thanks for your advice

Yea ok. I just dont like the idea of mixing warm and cold colours. But your mod - your rules
    Great job anyhow, hope this gets integrated with rr/rc.

PS. Now somebody should start thinking about new building icons as they look pretty vanilla when comparing them with your work