Thread: Where is the US PC Gamer review of NTW???

Default Where is the US PC Gamer review of NTW???

I do not subscribe to PC gamer but when i go to their website http://www.pcgamer.com/ I just see the March issue, with no review of NTW on the front page? Anyone get the February issue? Maybe that has the US review in it??? The February issue should be out in stores by now....

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Where is the US PC Gamer review of NTW???

I have the March issue and not a peep about NTW. I must say that I only get it because my son was selling subscriptions through his school; otherwise I wouldn't subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I must say that I only get it because my son was selling subscriptions through his school; otherwise I wouldn't subscribe.
    SUUUUUURE.... whatever helps you sleep at night.

American magazine are always written 2-3 month in advanced. I'd expect a review in their April issue which will be released in early march.

Its not like you could take the review seriously. They wrote an absolutely glowing review of ETW. I still have it, and re-read whenever I need a laugh. I guess it has something to do with the fact that CA takes out full page ads in their magazine.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

The latest issue I got was just about Mass Effect and Bioshock, two games I could care less about.
    Back in January, however, the issue did have a guy's experience with the Battle of Lodi I think.