Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: A petition to Creative Assembly from their loyal modding community

Default Re: A petition to Creative Assembly from their loyal modding community

Signed

kepper's Avatar Artifex

Signed MCM you have my full support
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...get/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

I second that !

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Guys, I think we have ourselves an army here.

Indefinitely Banned

Now you know how us Multiplayers have felt for the past 5 years. Join the club.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Signed and supported 100%.

CA\Sega should really look at how Microsoft conducts their business. They provide a 'basic environment', and then others create a whole slew of things to make it even MORE desirable. And, in how many cases does that oddly result in Microsoft actually paying attention and making the improvements that others make themselves? Not always, but a LOT!
    Listening to your market is only good sales strategy, and as far as I'm concerned...when it comes to games, making them unmoddable and\or less versatile for those who buy them is the surest way to cut your virtual 'sales throat'. I see this happening, albiet slowly, with the TW series....as each new version is less and less friendly to the player\modder, and therefore less and less likely to provide any good business feedback as to "what we could've done to make it better" (and maybe made more money if the product was talked about more positively).

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Eöl's Avatar Divide and Conquer
    Artifex

Signed of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Přntifex View Post
    Love,

Přntifex

(PS, I would pay $100 for RTW2)
    Me too (But only if it has modding tools)

Under the patronage of Přntifex Maximus

Signed.

Nice OP by the way .
    Under the protection of jimkatalanos
    with further protection from
    Calvin R.I.P mate, Cúchulainn , Erebus26 , Paggers Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    and Future Filmmaker

MasterOfThessus's Avatar RTR Betateam Leader

As always, MCM knows his words.

Signed

bibouba's Avatar Miles

signed

No, that isn't a banana

All this talk of bread makes me hungry for cake.

Signed!

Now where's the cake?

H.r.E.'s Avatar Ducenarius

dunno if this has been said before because ive read none of the posts but in a german magazine (pcgames) a twplayer asked CA if theyre gonna make a better moddability and release tools and they answered they would not be going to develop tools since that would shorten the time they would be working on the game itself - and they wouldnt release the intern tools because theyre intern

anyway signed but its not gonna happen - ever

I still remember how I managed to tweak Rome, add new units and such. Those were the days.

Signed.
    An independent Jewish state!!!

♔GrinningManiac♔'s Avatar Centenarius

Signed

It's one thing to try to cater to both the hardcore and the casual, it's quite another to not allow people to make that decision for themselves. Give people the power to make it challenging and the complaints will thin, I promise!

+Rep to the creator of the petition

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

I live more in hope than expectation, MCM, yours was the most coherent and rant free argument I've seen.
    SIGNED.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Fully supported. Signed.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Signed

Toonmeister

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biő ful ărćd

Very well put MCM ... Signed !

Mr Longbowman's Avatar Campidoctor

I am certain every member of TWC would sign this and CA already knows it, doesn't seem to bother them though

signed anyway

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash