Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: A petition to Creative Assembly from their loyal modding community

Default Re: A petition to Creative Assembly from their loyal modding community

Signed. And may Jehovah, Ahura Mazda, Allah, or whoever controls these people please make them LISTEN!!
    +rep to MCM
    A blood-thirsty norse bastard, an opportunistic french-speaking norse bastard, or the King? I think by the laws of fealty there is only one option available.. - sirfiggin

So futile...

So futile...
    its a good initiative. doing nothing is more futile. at least one can not say that they didnt try, so i support these kind of actions.

bye

Signed.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Jarlaxe's Avatar Heavy Building Industry

signed!
    tools to the people for more creative mods!
    - Leader / Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Hegemonia City States -
    - Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Fourth Age -

- Under the patronage of the cream pie lover -
    - jimkatalanos -

SIGNED!!!!!

im not a big poster on this site but i have been reading it for the past few years if anything mods have caused me to buy more copies of RTW and MTW2 (due to scratched disks).
    and while the hardcore gamers may not be the financial answer in that we make them less money than the casual gamer who just buys into it because its flash and on the adverts
    because it looks awesome.

we are the bread and butter of there support in that we still (hope im not alone here) buy your previous titles again and again to replace damaged ones.

on a pessimistic note alot of companies who made there name with the hardcore gamer seem to be going the same way (need i mention the fiasco that is modern warfare 2)

Hope CA give a answer that isnt a brush off

Orthanner's Avatar Miles

Signed!
    RTR VII Team member/Sarmatae archaeologist

Signed !

I cant Imagine Total War Without mods !

+ rep MCM , Great Job with This Petition

Lord Willy

Proud member of the TWC community and True Lover of The TW Games Since The Year 2000 AD .
    Last edited by Lord Willy; February 09, 2010 at 02:53 AM.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Signed!

Under the patronage of m_1512

signed!

vonPauluS's Avatar Civis

Signed either! But i see no future for modding tools for NTW! CA wants to sell DLC units,etc,so they wont leave themselves without profit!

clone's Avatar Primicerius

how do you sign?i agree with you
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Signed Spartan198; historian, beta tester, and whatever else I might learn to do in the future.

Signed. Dejmall - just a Player!

Taelok's Avatar Senator

Signed.

Only dream I ever have. Is it the surface of the Sun?
    Everytime I shut my eyes, it's always the same.

Starlightman's Avatar Calling Card
    Artifex

Signed...

________Team Member of CBURIGreat Conflicts 872-1071 ________
    Dominion of the Sword
    IGreece Playable & Improvement mod BETA
    _________ Roman Warship 50 B.C 1/250 scaleIAthenian Trireme _________

__________under the patronage of noble Okmin-san ___________

[COLOR=Red]
    "You can fool all of the people some of the time
    You can fool some of the people all of the time
    But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. "
    Abraham Lincoln, 1864

"There are three truths: my truth, your truth and the truth."
    Chinese Proverb

Originally Posted by Ferrets54
    It's relevent if you argue the Elgin Marbles should be returned to Athens because they were "stolen", because the Athenians themselves stole the money to produce them.

Signed

PS: And they can stick plus 10$/£/€ on the game price tag for the mod tools. On the other side I Will never pay for a few extra units, didnt even bother to use the code I got on amazon for ETW!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Fully suport...Signed.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Signed. Good luck.

Fully support this petition. The results currently achieved by modders would be multiplied ten-fold if we had even the slightest amount of help form CA.

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed