Thread: Is there a manual for this mod or something explaining how the game mechancis work?

Default Is there a manual for this mod or something explaining how the game mechancis work?

I just downloaded it and am on the warpath for a good mod to play and this one seemed like a good fit.

I can tell much customization has been made to it but I'm at a loss as to how the game mechanics work.

Is there a manual or something explaining how to play it?

Studpuffin's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Is there a manual for this mod or something explaining how the game mechancis work?

What is it that you're having trouble with?

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Is there a manual for this mod or something explaining how the game mechancis work?

Quote Originally Posted by Studpuffin View Post
    What is it that you're having trouble with?
    he cant find a manual

Studpuffin's Avatar Tiro

Not funny.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

A typical case of a newbie not bothered to check the threads he has posted in.

I am looking for the same thing and have just checked the threads he has posted in, this one was the only one to do with PDER... am I missing something?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

If you are looking for an explanation of the game mechanics, then the best way will be to post questions, here for PDeR related ones and in the general M2TW thread otherwise. There simply isn't any comprehensive manual for Medieval2 or it's extension - and certainly not for PDeR.