Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FERRUM AETERNUM BETA RELEASE v0.50 (NEW LINKS AVALIABLE)

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Default Re: FERRUM AETERNUM BETA RELEASE v0.50 (NEW LINKS AVALIABLE)

Stevie, your enthusiasm amazes me! I dled all the 3 files from your latest post and I managed to get past turn 81 at last! And my generals stopped getting King's right hand and has the king's eye traits each turn, but began getting engineers,money counters and all those guys from the according buildings in the settlement which is now as it was intended when the mod was being created I suppose. Really great job!!! I think I'll continue testing tonight\tomorrow...

thanks

stevietheconquer
    thanks a lot +rep
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Great work SC !+rep Do all these go in MTW or FA ? save game compatible ? I just hope one day i'll be able to destroy the Bulgar and await the fourth Crusade

Signature made by Joar

thanks for the rep, it must go too the Fa data its not savecompatibel, you got to start a new game, specialy for the campaing script txt , and i dont want too be kwazermian now because i saw in mine campaing that they are in big troubles , be sure that you let all the settlements names on campaign map the way they are for changing the names Master Zuma will do am even suprise that i fixed some files!constantius if that battle with bulgars keep on crasching i will look it myself but it strange that with hungary and poland i can fight the battles maybe you missed some files here? specialy the descr_unit file that fix the bulgar rebel armies in mine game, some day Master Zuma will order all the files and make one big patch so its easy too find it because now it a big soup lol
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 17, 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    thanks for the rep, it must go too the Fa data its not savecompatibel, you got to start a new game, specialy for the campaing script txt , and i dont want too be kwazermian now because i saw in mine campaing that they are in big troubles , be sure that you let all the settlements names on campaign map the way they are for changing the names Master Zuma will do am even suprise that i fixed some files!constantius if that battle with bulgars keep on crasching i will look it myself but it strange that with hungary and poland i can fight the battles maybe you missed some files here? specialy the descr_unit file that fix the bulgar rebel armies in mine game, some day Master Zuma will order all the files and make one big patch so its easy too find it because now it a big soup lol
    Too true patches all over the place ..still this will be a great mod one day .Oh and thanks again , your a hero

Signature made by Joar

Thanks, SC, for your ongoing efforts!
    +rep

this sub-forum needs a big cleaning and re-organization, likely to happen after the patch !
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Hello,Zuma, could you please add England France and HRE for the custom battles?

ok
    DM Multi modding project

Master your a busy man every where I go there you are working on something RusII translation ,Horses for GCmod and this one .I'm impressed

Signature made by Joar

don't forget about DM Multi modding project))
    DM Multi modding project

Oh yes, just had a look .Being trying to install RUS2 all day .Anyhow wrong forum . What can I say good luck with all that

Signature made by Joar

well am stranded with mine game with the rajputs at turn 100 and again its a script error , i think i found it but am not sure at line 948 in the script imperial campaign a little bit down in the script there is a space too much i think and is ctd mine game when a regent comes from timurids a have fixed it and now a begin a new game too test it ,hope its working i put the file here so you can use it our look at it it goes too FA data maps campaing imperialcampaign campaign_script.txt

Got some more issues to report...

Screen 1 : Missing text
    Screen 2,3 : Please have a deeper look into the diplomacy... I was allied with France(through marriage). Attacked Danemark. France broke alliance with the danes. I put siege to hamburg. Right next turn my siege was lifted because Danes somehow allied with France again, AND when I attacked Danemark one more time...France broke alliance with me!(WTF!!!). I took Hamburg and Antwerp from Danemark, wanted to end the war, BUT then France attacked me(they were allied with danes). I owned some french, and they also were attacked by Moors, so I could ceasefire with the french quite fast. I took ARHUS, so danes had only 1 region left. I wanted to ceasefire with them and offered to give back arhus and LOTS of money, but AI refuses roughly each turn...
    Screen 4 : Hmmph?
    Screens 5,6 : VERY odd situation I've encountered... My king was offending the nobility and inspiring civil war. This person on the screen was the heir previously. I took his title from him so he got "Seethes for revenge" trait. I gave him another title but that didn't help. So he locked himself in the town(as some other rebels) and became unmovable. BUT when my Emperor died, this person became a new emperor... and still had "You're not my king" trait and still was locked in a town! I have no idea how to solve this situation :/
    Screen 7 : I suppose this situation needs some more scripting skill( or :? ) The guy has 2 contradictory traits: He disobeys his Liege BUT he's King's Right Hand at the same time...

P.S. : Zuma, please check my post №155 page 8 pleae, I suppose you've missed it.
    P.S.P.S. : can't wait for the new patch any longer :x
    P.S.P.S.P.S. : went testing further...

yet another missing text

thanks for testing overlord.ru what turn you are now?, yes i have notice it too about the inspiring civil war and offends the nobility i dont know much about traits i was only fixing the errors but i think it can be not so diffucul too change that , maybe give the faction leader some loyalty ?and maybe the kings rights hand was given before the offends the nobilty trait i like that one it make it like it really was that time, trust nobody lol offcourse it schould not be that the faction leader can not move anymore.anyway i like this mod so much and hope some day i can play till the last turn lol

Stevie you got me a bit wrong...you're talking about the situation on my 5 and 6 screens,aren't you? The problem is that this person was a heir when he recieved "Seethes for revenge" (for taking his title off) and " You're not my king" traits. The second one he recieved because the former leader(his father) was "offending the nobility" which lead to "inspiration of civil war". But when the king died, and this person from 5th and 6th screens succeeded to the throne, and became a new one...the situation didn't change! That's the problem,cuz it seems now like he's talking to himself saying "you're not my king" and wanting to revenge to himself, which is a rather odd situation and ofc shouldn't occur.
    And about screen 7 and King's right Hand...yes the person had recieved that trait before the civil war started and he disobeyed his liege. I'm just saying that such contradictory traits should exist together,which demands a bit tougher scripting skill I suppose, so when a general begins to "Disobey his liege" he should automaticly lose King's right Hand trait.
    Hope Zuma will get my points
    P.S. Stevie I got to 83th but then I experienced CTD which I couldn't pass so I made a clean install and installed all your latest fixes, and now I'm about at 64th ...

ok am playing now with the romans turn 20 waiting for mine new ctd lol am testing something now and i hope it works