Thread: AI questions

Default AI questions

A quick question, What is the default AI for the October 2009 version of RR/RC?

I used to use Graculs AI option in the older April compilation, this does not seem to be an option in the

latest version.

I'd always found Lusteds AI went a little to easy on the Player, I'd like to change to Graculs AI again, is this

a possibility?

Great work on the Mod by the way, it boggles the mind you guys have put so much work into it!

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: AI questions

Merocaine,
    The Campaign AI is by The Savage
    Battle AI is by Germanicu5
    I think you are referring to the Campaign AI, the last variant came with Byg and Graculs Campaign AI, I know this question was asked within the last month in the main RR/RC thread by Point Blank, don't know what the answer was. Although I suspect they will not be compatible due G5 assimilation script and other changes within this variant.

If you want to change Battle AI, at the bottom of the first post in main thread, there is a way to do that

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Default Re: AI questions

Your correct, it is the campaign AI I was talking about, if its true that Graculs AI is not compatible with this version that would be a shame.