Thread: third_crusade.bik

Default third_crusade.bik

When I was installing Kingdoms from my CD the other day I had a problem where it wouldn't install the third_crusade.bik file (corrupted or something?). The rest of the install went fine and when I finally got around to testing the Crusades campaign there wasn't a crash when the third crusade event finally came up.

Since the game didn't even attempt to put a movie in the event, do I assume that this .bik file is a remnant of an attempt of the game designers to have a movie event? Or has the game somehow compensated for the file being corrupted and I'm actually missing out on some content?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: third_crusade.bik

Mine's in the Crusades folder. If you play the Crusades campaign, you will probably just miss out on the movie itself. It maybe a good idea clean your discs real good, check them for scrathes, dirt, etc. and reinstall thw game. You maybe missing more from that spot than just the movie.

Default Re: third_crusade.bik

I did clean up the disk a bit after it happened, but didn't think to do a proper reinstall because I realised there was no simple reinstall option for the game. I'll give it a go and see what happens. Thanks