Thread: Some questions

Manuel I Komnenos's Avatar Rex Regum
    Civitate

Default Some questions

Hello! I have a few questions. While I was playing I noticed that 6 of my most able generals have become 'Mad'. Here are the names:
    Enrikos the Mad
    Philotheos the Mad
    Mavrikios the Mad
    Amintas the Mad
    Nikodimos the Mad
    Konstantinos the Mad
    Does anybody know why is this happening? Is there any way to avoid it?

And another question:
    When a leader is born in a castle and his trait is for example 'administratively minded' I take him to a city to learn the skills he needs. And it takes 1 to 2 turns to move him there. But he doesn't take the education even though he is still 14-16 years old. Why?
    Under the patronage of Emperor Maximinus Thrax
    "Steps to be taken in case Russia should be forced out of war considered. Various movements [of ] troops to and from different fronts necessary to meeting possible contingencies discussed. Conference also weighed political, economic, and moral effect both upon Central and Allied powers under most unfavorable aspect from Allied point of view. General conclusions reached were necessity for adoption of purely defensive attitude on all secondary fronts and withdrawing surplus troops for duty on western front. By thus strengthening western front [those attending] believed Allies could hold until American forces arrive in numbers sufficient to gain ascendancy."
    ~General Pershing, report to Washington, 26 July 1917

Gorrrrrn's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Some questions

the first post in the bug reports thread for RC/RR contains some fixes for the mental health issues.

I'm not sure if PB incorporated them into his latest version of the compilation.

education traits don't always happen -if you give the youngsters the opportunity they don't always take it.

You can use;
    remove_trait "Character Name" Deranged 1
    in the console to get rid of the bugged deranged trait.

Manuel I Komnenos's Avatar Rex Regum
    Civitate

thanks for answering.. I've noticed that the other factions generals never get the mad trait.. Usually they get **** the Mean or **** the Chivalrous. Maybe it's a problem of byzantium?
    Under the patronage of Emperor Maximinus Thrax
    "Steps to be taken in case Russia should be forced out of war considered. Various movements [of ] troops to and from different fronts necessary to meeting possible contingencies discussed. Conference also weighed political, economic, and moral effect both upon Central and Allied powers under most unfavorable aspect from Allied point of view. General conclusions reached were necessity for adoption of purely defensive attitude on all secondary fronts and withdrawing surplus troops for duty on western front. By thus strengthening western front [those attending] believed Allies could hold until American forces arrive in numbers sufficient to gain ascendancy."
    ~General Pershing, report to Washington, 26 July 1917