Thread: Optional Files for IS 2.1.3

Default Optional Files for IS 2.1.3

Alright. We here at the IS team would like to present you, the players, with an opportunity to customize the game a little more to your liking. So we will now, and in the future, post optional files here in this thread for you to download.

Optional Startpos #1

• This startpos includes the option to play most minors, with the exceptions of Pirates, Emergents, and Protectorates.

Download Optional Startpos #1

Optional Startpos #2

• This startpos gives "FULL" AI to all minor nations. They are set to "MAINETANCE" normally. It is unknown how this affects AI and turn-length.

Download Optional Startpos #2

Optional Scripting.Lua #1

• As opposed to the "regular" IS 2.1, which begins the game with the New World Protectorates already handed over to their parent faction, this file has the protectorate missions enabled for the player (just like in vanilla ETW).

Download Optional Scripting.lua #1

Optional Scripting.Lua #2

• As opposed to the "regular" IS 2.1, this file does not have the New World protectorate handovers at all. The consequences of this are that the "Big 3" - Spain, France, and Great Britain - are not quite so big.

Download Optional Scripting.lua #2

Optional Blue UI

• Now that Warpath has released, are you tired of the Warpath advertising on your User Interface? This file reinstates the original blue UI and music. Simply extract these 2 packs into your data folder. There is no need to activate them in your user script.

Download Optional Blue UI

You cannot install more than one startpos.esf or scripting.lua file at a time (but you can have one of each type), so you must choose which you want. We tried to cover all the possibilities for you, however.

These files (with the exception of the Blue UI) go in your /campaigns/Imperial_Splendour folder, whose location is detailed in the main download thread.

As always, while we try to support everything that we put out for release, some of these files have known issues (such as turn length) that we cannot do anything about.

Additionally, all of these files are Multiplayer compatible.

Default Re: Optional Files for IS 2.1.3

Would it be possible to have a "Big 3 missions" version where the AI is also required to meet the mission requirements before they get ownership of the New World protectorates? I find it annoying how the AI just gets its protectorates after about three game years.
    Last edited by Xeno426; January 30, 2010 at 03:22 PM.

the AI is too stupid to handle that I'm afraid.

And in fact the turn number (it is in the scripting.lua) is 15. You can manually change it to whatever you like though.

When I patched to the newest one, I still had the Blue UI. It worked perfectly. I don't know how this affected the installer issues for 64bit, but the optional pos and lua files seemed to work just fine....JUst a thought for what may be a problem in other posts.

fogcat

the Blue AI only applies to Warpath owners. Their AI changes to some brownish stuff.

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

Hi!

Can you add starpos file which reduce marathas money and armies?

Black_Rider
    The ''Maratha problem'' will be solved in the next release.
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

The ''Maratha problem'' will be solved in the next release.
    Thanks!

I sold Empire Total War few months ago, but now I considering buying it again after information that you take care of that mod and after fantastic IS 2.2 preview.

ErikBerg's Avatar Miles

The Optional Blue UI has been removed from RapidShare, a fix would be great.
    Thanks!

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Does this work for the current version?

Hi. Any report about "Full AI " for minors? It works? They growing and attack enemy like mayor nations?

At first sorry for playing necromancer

But is it possible to get the Big 3 are no longer so big script?

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Can you reupload the files, they no longer work.

These are for 2.1.3 version. IS is currently using v2.2.1b. Lazy Knight is also not active on the forum.

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Damn, the modding community is very small these days. Thank's.