Thread: feedback

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

Icon3 feedback

Hi and firtsly i would like to say thank you for producing a good mod!! here is my feedback
    1. in patch 1.0 after startin a new campign lepcis magna spelling mistake was not changed, as it says it was in ther changelog
    2. the mongol invasion of this mod was terribly dissapointin in my opinion. the troops were under-experienced and there simply werent enough of them to produce a threat. to add the mongols in my campaign map simply wanfered around my territory for a good 10+ turns befroe seiging my clearly under-garrisond citys. i ended up picking em off bit by bit ala bridge battles. BTW my difficulty is V/H V/h i would have expected from a user created mod to have increased the difficulty or at least keep up with the difficulty of MED2 Vanilla. but i guesss this is WIP.
    3. Will the ever be a IB that pretty much focuses on julius Caesers time ala Legions, and Vaniulla RTW but on MED2?
    4. Will there ever be a IB that allows the player to conquer the whole map with WRE and ERE troops?

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra123 View Post
    Hi and firtsly i would like to say thank you for producing a good mod!! here is my feedback
    1. in patch 1.0 after startin a new campign lepcis magna spelling mistake was not changed, as it says it was in ther changelog
    2. the mongol invasion of this mod was terribly dissapointin in my opinion. the troops were under-experienced and there simply werent enough of them to produce a threat. to add the mongols in my campaign map simply wanfered around my territory for a good 10+ turns befroe seiging my clearly under-garrisond citys. i ended up picking em off bit by bit ala bridge battles. BTW my difficulty is V/H V/h i would have expected from a user created mod to have increased the difficulty or at least keep up with the difficulty of MED2 Vanilla. but i guesss this is WIP.
    3. Will the ever be a IB that pretty much focuses on julius Caesers time ala Legions, and Vaniulla RTW but on MED2?
    4. Will there ever be a IB that allows the player to conquer the whole map with WRE and ERE troops?

welcome to the forum

as for question 3, julius caesar is about 500 years before our time. This mod focuses on the fall of the roman empire.

question 4 -- we will be expanding the map and adding new factions.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Hi Ultra123
    -Will change Lepsis Magna to Lepcis in the 1.1 patch
    -In the 1.1 mini patch I've addressed some of the Hun short comings by adding heavy cavalry to their hordes with better stats for their army
    -The Romans will be more difficult to play and the Barbarians will be more aggressive.
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 30, 2010 at 02:01 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Thank you for your replys,glad to hear that difficulty will be ramped up, id much like to see the difficulty being in the amount of troops the AI can afford rather than destroyin the player economy which leads to a more tedious game. and nice to hear the girly mongols are gettin that fear put back in em lol. such a shame though though that we cant see ceasers legions, i am well aware of history placing them 500 years earlier but i love this time period and i hope one day a modder will take up the challenge to give RTW fans the same exp on a MED2 engine

Thank you for your replys,glad to hear that difficulty will be ramped up, id much like to see the difficulty being in the amount of troops the AI can afford rather than destroyin the player economy which leads to a more tedious game. and nice to hear the girly mongols are gettin that fear put back in em lol. such a shame though though that we cant see ceasers legions, i am well aware of history placing them 500 years earlier but i love this time period and i hope one day a modder will take up the challenge to give RTW fans the same exp on a MED2 engine
    That is exactly what is intended. Upkeep and maintaining a standing army was always a problem. The economy such as roads and technologies will show a need to be re invigorated...Ceasars legions were certainly a time when the Roman sun was rising and not setting as in the armies of Aetius.
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 30, 2010 at 05:49 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

excellent to hear that riothamus ive played many a mod in rtw that makes the game dull by forcing d player into 100k debt within a few turns making the game hard and boring for the 1st 60 turns. thanks for fast replys and good luck