Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 141 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Results 3,301 to 3,313 of 3313

Thread: Ask Your Questions Here!

Default Re: Ask Your Questions Here!

How do you build units with mithril armor with the Elves? You are supposed to build them in one of the settlements that is ruined, but I can't seem to develop that settlement. Any help would be appreciated.

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

It is not implemented in the open beta.
    MasterOfNone is a novelist, a Lindsey Stirling fan and the mind behind Viking Invasion II, Norman Invasion, Gods & Fighting Men, and The Fourth Age: Total War - The New Shadow. Find out more about him and his writing at www.facebook.com/AuthorDMAndrews. Please support The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    It is not implemented in the open beta.
    That is a bummer. If you use the console to start provincial pacification there, can it function? Or is the requisite building after city development just not in game yet?

In any case, it is still a great mod!

webba84's Avatar Equites

Afraid not, afaik. It will of course be working in the final release.
    This message approved by the SPCMF.

Nelduin's Avatar a.k.a ALG & echuu

Are you ready to post some screens of you work on the new cities for Elves, webba?

Can someone assist me in installing Classical Age Total War mod with steam? The instructions says to run the installer but there isn't one.

Are you on the wrong forum mayhaps?

webba84's Avatar Equites

Sorry Nelduin, not just yet. It should have been done by now but I've had a lot of IRL issues to deal with that has delayed it and I don't like showing unfinished work.

Miles

hellom I have a question what must I do to change uints stats and how can I play my orginal BI after have the mod installed and the FAQ link is broken
    sorry for my bad english
    greetings atthias

webba84's Avatar Equites

Hi atthias to answer your questions in order -
    1. unit stats are in the export_descr_unit.txt file, if you look around in there you will find what you want.
    2. The mod is fully mod foldered (it doesn't modify any existing files) and uses its own shortcut to run. To play unmodded BI simply use the BI shortcut to open RTW that you were using before.

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by webba84 View Post
    Hi atthias to answer your questions in order -
    1. unit stats are in the export_descr_unit.txt file, if you look around in there you will find what you want.
    2. The mod is fully mod foldered (it doesn't modify any existing files) and uses its own shortcut to run. To play unmodded BI simply use the BI shortcut to open RTW that you were using before.
    thanks for the answer
    2 thats rare then my BI doe not launch after installing your mod
    greetings atthias

Gonras's Avatar Libertus

Dear Mod developers and team,

the wait was totally worth it. This mod is even more amazing than Europa Barbarorum. And that has been my favourite mod for a long time. So, thank you. Thank you VERY much for an awesome mod I can sink my teeth in again. I am glad to have been able to help with my voice acting (though nowadays I find it a bit cringeworthy to listen to. I hope you don't )
    I tried to find an answer to this question that bothered me, but for the life of me I can't find the forum post where this gameplay feature was tackled (too long an absence, I fear): How do I get my lords to start trusting the king? From Dubious to discourteous to faithless, NONE of my lords, not even the heir, is in any way loyal to my King of the RK. Does that solely have to do with his authority, or is there another gameplay mechanism I am missing?
    I would be glad to hear from you. And again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Thank you, Gonras, for your words and work!

Traits & ancs still need to be addressed for the final release. The "OpinionOfLiege" trait (Dubious, Trustworthy, etc) is affected by the king's Authority IIRC, as well as some random elements. Generally speaking, you can increase your king's Authority by keeping your treasury full, winning battles, and having alliances. As the RK, you may be suffering from lots of wars and debt, and/or lots of military spending (as opposed to 'domestic' spending, which tends to make people happier). Those things can all impact Authority (though other team members can smack me if I'm remembering it wrong!)

CountMRVHS blogs sporadically at www.medievaldad.wordpress.com