Page 5 of 199 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Your Questions Here!

You should probably ask this question in The Mod Workshop. And our very own Professor420 has made some Modelling Video Tutorials which you might find useful.

Apoc

James_14_4's Avatar Libertus

cheers apoc! can i jus say aswell ur doin a great job with the mod cnt wait for the full release the demo is amazing!

No problem, James. Glad I could help.

Apoc

When will the next update for the demo be? roughly

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Roughly? I'd say between now and theend of time.

jk

One of the management team will be able to answer better.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

Before Christmas.
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."
    The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men

cheers! will any other factions be added on the update? or if not what will the changes be

I have a suggestion for orcs that would prolly take a while to balance test and is kind of extreme:

Of course orcs have to have larger numbers in general, and be weaker with less morale. But you have to account to the fact that they are a crazy unruly mob very often, and will not be frightenned easily by many things...even tho thats a contradiction. I suggest, that you give them really really crappy stats, and then make it so all orcs can scare infantry, horses, and/or elephants. I know that I would be scared of a band of creepy screaming monkey ish bastards with large metal objects, why shouldn't all the races be? But then theres the problem of orc vs orc, or uruk hai vs orc, where they will scare eachother and route really fast anyways?

just an idea. Orcs hard to deal with in this mod I guess. If only they had different categories of morale...as in, afraid of this, not afraid of that, etc. (this that=horses, outnumbered, routing friends, outclassed, dying fast).

Really great demo, guys, good work.

Burning question: Will we get any other factions in the update? WILL WE GET ORCS? ELVES???!?!?!

James & Paco: We are not going to include other factions in the patch, though we will hopefully include the Mûmakil. As for other changes, you can influence those by posting in the feedback-thread.

Apoc

ok apoc i bet ur gettin abit bored wit all ma questions dis is the only mod im followin as is my love for lord of the rings and i also think this mod will be the most sucesful but nyways i will post on the feedback. o yer 1 mor question will it include ny otha gondor units please yes!!

I don't mind answering questions, so just ask. I don't think we will add more Gondor units to the demo, no. I have said before that we may release a unit pack later on, but that will be after the patch, and most likely not in December.

Apoc

will we get a bridge map for custom battles? That couldn't be too hard to implement...PLEASE...I love messing around with bridges for custom battles. Taking 18 units of dunland archers, a pikeunit, and berserkers...raining fire...

There's a strong possibility that you will see a bridge map in the patch.

Apoc

i am downloading the demo of your mod now and look forward to playing but i do have one question: do any of your units (or planned units) use the RTW phalanx mode? please say no. it is way too bugged and will seriously reduce the quality of your mod if included as the AI is useless with it.

cheers,
    mr jones

I believe the Dunlendish Pikemen use it in the demo, but no units will (probably) use it in the final release.

Apoc

can u release any more screenshots please?

James: I posted some screens of the Haradrim in the Screenshots-thread, though they are from the demo. If you want screens of completely new units you'll have to wait until after we've released the patch.

Apoc

is there ny new updates on the mod havnt erd a bit bout it 4 a while
    "Some talk of Alexander, and some of Hercules
    Of Hector and Lysander, and such great names as these.
    But of all the world's great heroes, there's none that can compare.
    With a tow, row, row, row, row, row, to the British Grenadiers."

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Work is still going on, don't worry. You should be getting an update soon.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

When do you think the Full Mode be ready?

Great job btw!