Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bug/CTD Report 1.6a

xXEsotericXx's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Bug/CTD Report 1.6a

Quote Originally Posted by Harken View Post
    Playing as Parthia - sieging Paradraya, CTD on loading screen... only autoresolve works
    Coudnt u move back one step, like a withdraw without dieing?
    "I think left but i write extreem right"
    - Esoteric -

:

Turduli province, Bracara City in Hispania. When i try to siege this city and move from the south through the mountain pass the game quits. Approaching from the east along the river and then siege works fine it seems. I am with the Romans, 556 A.U.C

Quote Originally Posted by Taelok View Post
    Apologies, I should have posted this here originally:

Could anyone explain why this is happening? It's on a clean install of RTW with the Alexander expansion. It only occurs during winter and so far I've only noticed it over Sicily and Italy, but the texture does not look like snow and it only covers a large square of the terrain, as you can see in this picture.

I have the same problem. Anyone here to help?

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Innersilence View Post
    I have the same problem. Anyone here to help?
    Squid answered it on the last page.

If I'm not mistaken though, it looks like the game's applying winter terrain in areas of the stratmap that aren't meant to be covered in snow during winter, but the distant LOD is unaffected, hence only the cell you're playing in is covered in snow.

I'm no expert, but that doesn't look easily fixable, so it's probably better just to wait until RS2.

ViolentGoldFish's Avatar Foederatus

OK! i saved this game before a battle, and when i came back to it, it CTD's when the battle finishes. Its only a small seige on Apulonia(L), and i can manually play it, but when the battle is over theres a CTD. I auto resolve it, same problem. Since i saved it with the battle screen automatically showing up, i cant avoid the battle. I've ticked and unticked the 'Play as Reinforcements' button, same result. Not sure what to do. Playing as Romani.

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

I have windows 7
    I installed the mod and everything correctly but when i try to run the exe it auto minimizes the program and keeps it that way, I have to go into the task manager to exit out of the Game and I can't even get into the game. I've tried placing the game into its own rome folder instead of program files. It worked the first time i clicked run, but now it wont.
    You look great today.

i have the occupy/enslave/exterminate bug where im the romans, ive reduced epiros to his last settlement in ambracia, i defeat the garrison there, cap it, and before the scroll with the occ/ens/extr options show up, my game crashes. its like when u open a scroll and it appears at the top and unravels down, for me, it appears and before it can unravel the game crashes. ive tried doing auto-resolve, ive tried sieging it out and it keeps happening. can anyone help me with this? i can uphold savegame if u need it

Orko's Avatar Praeses

I have windows Xp, and my game crashed everytime I go to battle for a certain sity(can't remember the name) against the Dacians as the Cimmerian Bosporans during the loading screen. It happens through several turns, I have no idea why.
    here is the error I recievE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Indefinitely Banned

CTD when i start mod with vista and the error says Data exeucution has shut down applaction to pretect your computer. PLEAS HELP!!

Okay, downloaded and installed the game, I try to boot the bugger up all excited and it just flickers onto the game, then I get an error message. It says there is a script error in line 7 column 1 of descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control expecting reading "min_light_intensity".

How the heck do I fix this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12