Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: >>>>> dHRR 0.8a beta <<<<<<

vonckenLOTR's Avatar Civis

Default Re: >>>>> dHRR 0.8a beta <<<<<<

have fun!

Hey guys whenever I try to download the 0.7 version (or this one) from gamefront I just get an error message or 403 FORBIDDEN everytime it starts. How do I Get past this? IS there another 0.7 download anywhere else?

possibly corrupted download. i can't upload the game right now(i have the new map uploaded, but factions are not yet in place)

gamefront has made it unable to upload and download in some countries. this is the cause of the download problem. try if it works with a proxy or a VPN.

Indefinitely Banned

Default "Problem" with 0.8 beta

Hello

First of all I would like to express my joy of this mod. For long I have been looking for this kind of mod, and you guys have truly made a cool mod. So thank you for that.

Now to my issue. Ive followed instrucions regarding the 0.8 beta update - unzipping and copy/replace to the DHRR data folder. When I reach the start menu, it clearly shows that I am running 0.7.

Has anyone encountered the same problem, and if so, how do I solve it?

Thank you

Andreas

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

start a new campaign, the loading screen is the same as 0.7.

The link to the patch for the 1085 crash is down. Do I still need that patch if I got 0.8? Was it included in 0.8? Can someone reupload it, please?

it shouldnt be necessary anymore.

still kicking Hannibal?

(i mean with dhrr of course, i know your busy with Westeros, a mod I personally admire)

yeah, new job and stuff, so i still need to get westeros out of my hair. ill join the grrm club, if i survive long enough....

I hope 0.9 will become a reality at some point. It looks great.

Hannibal, i've got a lot of spare time from mid-may until septembre, so should we start it up again, i am available(we would still need a coder though)

I tried the .70 mod last night and I did enjoy playing for a bit, so I was happy to download the .8a beta and try it out. I followed the instructions on how to install the beta patch, and then I start up the game only for it a second later to tell me "M2TW has encountered an unspecified error and now must close" I have no idea what to try, as I've tried all of the fixes given for various problems already in this thread. Anyone that might have an idea would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamario View Post
    I tried the .70 mod last night and I did enjoy playing for a bit, so I was happy to download the .8a beta and try it out. I followed the instructions on how to install the beta patch, and then I start up the game only for it a second later to tell me "M2TW has encountered an unspecified error and now must close" I have no idea what to try, as I've tried all of the fixes given for various problems already in this thread. Anyone that might have an idea would be greatly appreciated.
    Ok I figured out why it ctd a second after launching the game, and that was I didn't realize at first there were multiple "northern" files that were misspelled. Now I can get as far as choosing my faction. The game then proceeds to take about a minute to think or something, then the loading screen with load bar show up. It starts to load then at about I'd say 90% of the way it just CTD's, and I have no idea why, nor am I able to see anything that might help with this here. As I've already did the "northern bug fix" as well as delete files mentioned, namely the map.rwm, and the audio files mentioned by Tartorus and replacing the one file with incorrect place names or w/e.

I'm sorry to double post, but I'd really like to try out .8 as I adore .7

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Can someone upload 0.8 version? Gamefront is not working in some european countries

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

hi,
    i currently upload 0.8a on mega.
    edit:
    here we go:
    part 1
    part 2
    part 3

optional mes 0.5
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; August 31, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

thank you _Tartaros_

this mod got amazing traits,like poland dukes of cracow will almost always become new polish duke ore king,so much houses;i think this mod is underrated,great job!

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

I think that this mod provides most authentic medieval experience from all M2TW mods arounds. I really hope that 0.9 will be finnished and released at some point.

What's the optional "mes 0.5"?