Thread: GFx Issue in RTW

Icon4 GFx Issue in RTW

So in RTW I get this weird issue now.. where when i use certain units such as the legionnaire cohort I or urban cohorts they seemed to be "crunched" up in a ball lol. I try to take a screenshot and it just shows up black now.. not sure what the deal is but i have the patches and everything used to work fine and now I have this problem. any suggestions or anything please let me know...

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: GFx Issue in RTW

It could be that you have unit shaders (a video option) set on or off and it should be the other way around.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Yeah I tried setting my video options between high and low etc.. nothing changes except when at the LOWEST detail they show up but obviously at low detail... my gfx chip/card for my laptop has run it at highest before and was fine.. the problem only shows up when i am close to the unit(s) from a far view they show up fine.. but when close up they get all crunched up the weapons seem fine and the helms seem fine on some.. its mainly the "skeletal" model that is messed up on zoom-in... hop that makes sense... as far as the screenshot or PRTSC not working right i am just not sure why that is.. just a black screen every time i do that.. no big deal but it would be nice to show a pic of my issue...

--- double posts merged (Brusilov)

FIXED my own issue.. I went into my auto opt file and messed around with it there and fixed some of the data in my skeleton file.. not sure why they were messed up. Thanks, your mentioning of the unit shaders made me rethink it all
    Last edited by Brusilov; January 26, 2010 at 01:42 PM.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: GFx Issue in RTW

Good to hear that your problems are sorted - enjoy the game. Closed.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here