Thread: Multiplayer Campaign Test results here plz

Icon4 Multiplayer Campaign Test results here plz

Me and my freind tried to play the campaign on Early campaign settings using APE. the result was failure telling us that it was both incompatible. Now i know that my version and my freinds is entirely vanilla with no additonal extras with all the full DLC and the multiplayer beta

Secondly we tried to play ETW Vanilla, using the steam launcher insted of APE. I hosted the campaign and he was able to join, so both of our versions were correct. Deducting that it was either the mod or the beta at fault.

Lastly I tried hosting APE Early Campaign on multiplayer Campaign with No additonal features ticked. This was also telling us it was incompatible.

Im no modder or scripter but here is my feedback to what we have tried. Anyway If anyone else gets a different result i would like to hear, or has tried and failed also please post here. I hope this provides useful early intel.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign Test results here plz

Odd that you two are unable to start a campaign as others have been able to;
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=320211
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=320006

Check with ModManager for stray mod files; I am unsure if different localization files will conflict but make sure they are the same as well.

There are still problems with the MP campaign -- there has been little testing done yet.

Let us know!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign Test results here plz

After reading the links you gave me I have concluded without testing Multiplayer works with the "NON BETA" version of ape and does not work with BETA on multiplayer campaign. Odd
    Last edited by kingthrall; January 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Default HELP PLEASE!! MUST... PLAY... APE... ONLINE... ;)

My mate and I do NOT have any synchronization problems. However, the supply/manpower script/advisor does not appear, resulting in the fact that factions like i.e. GB or Sweden cannot recruit units at all. Apart from that modded economy, units (AUM 3.0 for APE) etc. seem to work fine.

Version: APE:TI 1.09 with hotfix (newflags.pack disabled)