Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: XAI 4.0 released!

Default Re: XAI 4.0 released!

Again not possible to download Xcai as gamefront is bugged to me... Can someone upload Xcai in another server?
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kqm6z7

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

All,

I have updated the XbAI and XcAI upload Files. These were the most current release that I remember working on (fuzzy memory).

Have fun they are FREE to use FREELY, for the LOVING community now, just give credit for it!

Thanks everyone, I sure do miss it.

Xeryx

JUST Click on my Signature LOGO!!
    Last edited by xeryx; February 03, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Selerz's Avatar Civis

How do i play this with Stainless Steel?

Hallo xeryx!

Thank You very much ! I have a question, can I use Your latest files for Kingdoms Grand Campaign 4.3? It is compatible?

Have a nice life!

Kattern

great xeryx!

Quote Originally Posted by Kattern View Post
    Hallo xeryx!

Thank You very much ! I have a question, can I use Your latest files for Kingdoms Grand Campaign 4.3? It is compatible?

Have a nice life!

Kattern
    There is a version of KGCM with it in it. You will have to look for it, if it still exists. I am retired sorry.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

A masterpiece bravo to the team!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I still can not find XAI links....
    I want to add them in TGC mod....
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Nor can I. Been trying to find the download for this for days.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I still can not find XAI links....
    I want to add them in TGC mod....
    I think i have the files somewhere on my PC, I will upload them in 1-2 days.

Thank you for posting the links, aparently my signature has logo "mysteriously" disappeared....???? I will have to look into this.

Here is the main link to mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?69w052269m0bg
    Last edited by xeryx; July 07, 2014 at 12:00 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Thank you gentlemen ..I will contact soon again to ask advices...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hi,

Is it possible to use this AI in the Kingdoms campaigns (Britannia, Americas etc.)? If i simply copy all contents to mods\british_isles could it work?

how to download CAI? There isnt in xeryx signature

The links work fine

Quote Originally Posted by Kranach View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to use this AI in the Kingdoms campaigns (Britannia, Americas etc.)? If i simply copy all contents to mods\british_isles could it work?
    no

où est le lien d'installation ?

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi. I'm working on my BAI for Westeros project. May I use elements of your config_ai_battle in it? With proper credits ofc. I'm planning public release.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!