Thread: Hotseat

HarneY's Avatar Semisalis

Default Hotseat

Is this game going to incorporate multiplayer hotseat because Im interested in playing it with my friend and if its not is it a possiblity to be incorperated in a later version?

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Hotseat

ya I hope this game has Hotseat also. that would be unreal!

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

yeah i'd say it almost certainly will, the majority of kingdoms mods have a hotseat option

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

This would be awesome!! Maybe someone from the Team can give us an update regarding this

hotseat should work, but it hasn't been tested

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMarine1833 View Post
    hotseat should work, but it hasn't been tested
    Thanks mate, i love good news!!

very nice to hear!

it would be so awesome if it had Hotseat

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

In many ways. I believe this mod will be very well suited for hotseat campaigns.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I shall make a hotseat for this mod here within a week after initial release :

Ill use these rules:
    Can probably get a signup now maybe unless there is ages till release.
    RULES:

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

*****************************************************************************************************

- All battles must be auto-resolved.

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No killing generals|family members with assassins(only other agents can be assassinated).

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports cant be destroyed.

Other:

-no reloading turns
    - No attacking ships inside ports

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play- Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will sub the turn if there is no objection from the player

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made
    Last edited by Makrell; February 08, 2011 at 02:42 AM.

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Looking awsome K'tulu, however one week? I feel you should leave it a bit longer. Atleast a month. Maybe start your own tests etc after a week of release?
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Looking awsome K'tulu, however one week? I feel you should leave it a bit longer. Atleast a month. Maybe start your own tests etc after a week of release?
    I shall see. Might try one now. But most of the scripts and units in this mod are fairly similar so it should be fine for hotseat. It doesnt add to many evil scripts which destroy hotseat experience. So i see no issue other than auto-resolve issues. And maybe CTDs

I tested 2 auto hotseats,worked fine.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Peteriscoolz View Post
    I tested 2 auto hotseats,worked fine.

Thanks peter, this is just what I wanted to know. You can count me in for the first hotseat with The Last Kingdom.

Can't say I've ever played a hotseat but I might consider it with this mod.

Well ill link from here when i start it.