Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

The Duch of Sicilly is pleased to see another Christian Nation not controlled by fools anymore ;-P

Default Re: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

And ze Kaiser finds ze way ze Duke of Sicily writes his title very amusing.

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

HRE up!!
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

well i once read that it was called the duch and i thought maybe it comes from Duce that would have been an italian title. mussolini was called the duce for instance.
    but maybe im totally wrong xDDDDDDDD and maybe i wnat to be called The Duch because i am the DUCH of Sicilly or amybe i think about another title ^^ lets see what the future brings xD

Behold:

Ze newest acquisiton of ze Reich.

Also, Spain's turn.

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkbert View Post
    Behold:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also, Spain's turn.
    Sa`ti creasca mare !
    [may it grow and prosper! ]

Quote Originally Posted by Jiub View Post
    Sa`ti creasca mare !
    [may it grow and prosper! ]
    Möge sie wachsen und gedeihen.
    [What you said ^^]
    Last edited by Gurkbert; March 02, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Mr. Tornado's Avatar Semisalis

I turned off the console commands off in the beginning...

How do I turn on the console so I can add him?

AgentSmith's Avatar Foederatus

did you logon with your password?

if u didn't just type logon your password
    MISTER A-A-ANDERSON......

Going to guess I need admin to do that.

I don't have admin

I dont know how to get it.

Why is there no guide for new HS hosts? =/

right away copied from triforce message.

Ahh alright
    In order to set up the administrator you need to locate the .cfg file (or if its a mod) the mod's cfg file,

for example,
    vanilla's medieval2.preference.cfg file is located here :
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War
    or for a mod like SS you can find Stainless_steel_kingdoms.cfg at this location :
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6

now once you locate it, just right click 'Edit' or open it using Notepad if its your first time.
    You should see a list of items under the cfg file,
    [game]
    [multiplayer]
    [misc]
    etc...

Locate the [hotseat] section
    and add this line after it
    admin_password = (whatever password you want)

If your playing SS mod, you should notice plenty of information with ## infront of it,
    here you can simply remove the # where you find admin_password and make sure you add your password!

Save the file, and set the file to READ-ONLY,

Just to let you know, the CFG file is a file that has alot of diffrent things to do when you start a campaign.
    It only takes effect when you initially start the game, so you can't go back and change your password

Hope thats not too confusing,

Sooo i thinkwe can forget getting a new player into the hotseat game when no admin pw is set or?

Oh, come on. How am I supposed to know these things...

Any way to fix it and get someone in now?...

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkbert View Post
    Behold:

Also, Spain's turn.
    Build a brothel in it, and the Reich shall draw in some of our Metal Minstrels from Deutschland, they go by the name of Rammstein. They are quite popular in Antioch and Jerusalem, even the Princess Yolande de Boulogne is entranced by their lead Minstrel, Till Lindemann.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Build a brothel in it.

And you can your general a lot of bad traits along with those things. In addition, you get Cooltosha's long probably (Not) historical bonus!

Mafi- I mean Pizza Junkie- I mean the Metal Addict's Henchme- I MEAN... UMMM. What's your face? Sicily. Right. SICILY is up.

Also, AgentSmith, i'll do my best to get you in, but it looks like I may have messed some things up. I'll see if I can fix it...
    Last edited by Mr. Tornado; March 02, 2010 at 07:50 PM.

hahahahahaaaa metal addicted henchmen is exactly what we are!
    "Bück dich!" Cooltosha

well lets spread the word of God and Metal in italy and the holy land!!!!

Romans
    Last edited by StOuFf; March 03, 2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    metal addicted henchmen is exactly what we are!
    Splendid, my very own horde of mindless Headbangers
    Last edited by Gurkbert; March 03, 2010 at 04:12 AM.

Almovarids up

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

The spanish should be less bold for they are yet too weak.
    Last edited by Jiub; August 13, 2010 at 05:26 AM.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Ok guys.Having troubles with the game lately.Hope this works.Hungary next.

Yep, worked fine, no problems at all.

Crusaders up!
    NOW. LIVE IT. THE PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE!