Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

Mr. Tornado's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

If he doesn't take his turn (again) i'll sub. If he fails again next turn, he will be replaced.

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: HARDCORE SPEEDSEAT - WORLD WAR -1 - TURN ONE, HRE [Could use France/England/Eastern Europe players!]

HRE UP!

Again, sorry I was away. Metal concerts, chicks, beer. You get the picture.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

next.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mr.Tornado not willing to to observe his own rules!!!
    Damn i was so sure that i would be able to play my turn when im back again......
    ;-P

I got confused. I played the save, then thought it was the wrong save, then went to another HS and picked up the wrong save and... Ugh. >.>...

Here's the save.
    Last edited by Mr. Tornado; February 27, 2010 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tornado View Post
    I got confused. I played the save, then thought it was the wrong save, then went to another HS and picked up the wrong save and... Ugh. >.>...

NOW. LIVE IT. THE PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

xD
    RomanEmpire up!

once more Seljuks have been habitually defeated. their family member lays dead, slain on the field of the battle. all prisoners converted to Christianity, those refused, executed.

Almavarids up!

nice pace guys, keep it up

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Spain looks menacing with those two armies...
    Last edited by Jiub; August 13, 2010 at 05:26 AM.

Just passing through.

asking triforce how to wipe passwords, as egypt doesnt want to take his turn...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tornado View Post
    asking triforce how to wipe passwords, as egypt doesnt want to take his turn...
    why not?

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

If he doesn't wanna take his turn, then kick him out of the hotseat. It would be nice for once to play without a superpower neighbor controlled by human player. AI is so much easier to beat.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Cooltosha View Post
    If he doesn't wanna take his turn, then kick him out of the hotseat. It would be nice for once to play without a superpower neighbor controlled by human player. AI is so much easier to beat.
    Look at who is being loud.The one that needs 3 days to make a turn.What's the problem tornado?I did my turn in 24h.Hungary next.

Crusader States!
    NOW. LIVE IT. THE PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

AgentSmith's Avatar Foederatus

Hey guys is there any way I could join this hotseat? If I am I'll be Keiv or Novgorod
    MISTER A-A-ANDERSON......

Sure, Agentsmith. This is my first time hosting a HS, though, how do add you midgame?

AgentSmith's Avatar Foederatus

Just open the console and type "control faction name" and it should say faction switched to human or something (without quotes of course ).

Hmmm lets see, I think i'll switch it up a'bit and try Keiv In the faction name spot in the command, its a little different with kiev. The faction name is kievan_rus exactly. So it would be:

control kievan_rus
    Last edited by AgentSmith; March 01, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
    MISTER A-A-ANDERSON......

Thanks.

Ther really should be a guide for new HS hosts...

Quote Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
    Hey guys is there any way I could join this hotseat? If I am I'll be Keiv or Novgorod
    good to have you on board.

Roman emperor greets his fellow Orthodox Christians and offers trade and alliance.