First off, the disclaimer. IMO EB is the best mod, the best TW campaign. I love everything about this mod. Changing the map, and the map only is for me a way to give it a 2nd, or more a 3rd or 4th breath. It is for my personnal use, but if bug free enough, i'll offer it for download.

So i've made a new map. Totally fictionnal. I've kept everything else, province names, factions, rescources, etc...

All my maps files are done, only remain a few radar map to do.

I've my main EB directory where i've kept everything intact(named EB). I've copy it and rename it EB-TEST. Put all the changes i've made in it. I followed The map tutorial and remove the map.rmw.

But when i use the EB-TEST exe, everything loads up fine, but the map is the original EB map. I've check and double check the EB_TEST directory and found no "original map" remaining.

So i'm without a clue. Well i suspect one thing but i'm not sure. I suspect the EBTrivialScript, i dont see what else would interfer this way.

So if anyone could help, give me a clue, i would really appreciate. It would be a bummer to have done all this work for naught.

Regards

Uglius Hastyus