Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: -- Secrets of TATW (that are no Secrets) -- Collection of Eastereggs, special options and hints

Lazy's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: -- Secrets of TATW (that are no Secrets) -- Collection of Eastereggs, special options and hints

while besieging a city...
    when the enemy sallies out... push "Esc" as quickliy as possible! If you wait like 2 seconds it does not work!
    Ending the battle (right now) will result in a "Draw"!
    Do this every turn untill all enemy soldiers are starved...
    This way you can conquer a full town with just one unit of snagas/peasants...

Default Re: -- Secrets of TATW (that are no Secrets) -- Collection of Eastereggs, special options and hints

...Oh, that's dirty.

I can explain why that works-the town door's still closed so it still counts as a 'successful sally' for the enemy(And so a draw), even though nothing's happened. You could probably take that back to normal Medieval/Kingdoms.

Please help me! I have to console open. But if i do create_unit "Imladris" "Imladris Noldor Archers" it says that its not a unit id, please help me (Im the HighElves btw)

ItJese

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJetse View Post
    Please help me! I have to console open. But if i do create_unit "Imladris" "Imladris Noldor Archers" it says that its not a unit id, please help me (Im the HighElves btw)

ItJese
    Ask in the thread that belongs to the submod that your're using instead (there is no unit named Noldor Archers in TATW, and this is a thread for TATW): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...?1154-Sub-Mods

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345