Thread: Dark Elves - help

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Dark Elves - help

Hmm first i was having some nice time (10 settlements - chased High elves out from Norsca & sea of claws) until turn 50 when Chaos stroke me in 3 different places and stole me 3 settlements, and little after that a 4th settlement.

I took back 2 settlements, then by turn 60, High Elves started to arrive and i fled before their forces, they never ceased to arrive.

I already destroyed 5 stacks with only one of mine (thanks to cold one knights...) and a succession of bloody heroic victories. But now, my full elite stack is damaged and look......

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What shall i do ?
    Last edited by cedric37; February 12, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Dark Elves - help

Jesus Christ.....

try to divide the stacks and kill his generals with assasins or you could just pray for that Morrisleb fall right in the middle of that place xD

Run for your life!!!!!
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Patrician Citizen

I think it is a bug. AI just spawn 2 extra full stacks each new turn (from 2 new boats)!!

And look its generals.

Argllll, damn my campaign is ruined

PS: i tried to auto_win all and it keep spawning infinite hordes.
    Last edited by cedric37; February 12, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

cedric37 you help is priseless. Hick will fix it.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Patrician Citizen

You are welcome my friend, i am glad to help

Ok so time for me to work on Kislev interface.... :o)

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

I was about to ask about how your campaign is going...
    Time to slay some Elves
    Screenshot of the day

Patrician Citizen

The strange thing is that they don't attack the poor rebel stack nor settle in the elven fort !!! (maybe the bug comes from this last issue).

Are all the Elven Faction buildings yours? Could you use the surrender cheat to destroy the faction?

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    Hmm first i was having some nice time (10 settlements - chased High elves out from Norsca & sea of claws) until turn 50 when Chaos stroke me in 3 different places and stole me 3 settlements, and little after that a 4th settlement.

I took back 2 settlements, then by turn 60, High Elves started to arrive and i fled before their forces, they never ceased to arrive.

I already destroyed 5 stacks with only one of mine (thanks to cold one knights...) and a succession of bloody heroic victories. But now, my full elite stack is damaged and look......

What shall i do ?
    That's a tough job even for the glorious Dark Elf forces...

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post

What shall i do ?
    I got the seem problem, I think it was a part of the script, and finding that I was a badass I decide to play as dwarf for changing. XD It is just insane you know, trying to expend yourself againts some chaos foul (Th Blue one) and struggle for survival againt the massive high elves assault. XD
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”

.....Yeah, I'd say your ed.

Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Are all the Elven Faction buildings yours? Could you use the surrender cheat to destroy the faction?
    Yes if you mean all elven settlements, they are all mine; except the elven fort in Norsca which is owned by rebels (the huge HE hordes did not even bother to settle there ).

I don't know how to use the surrender cheat to continue my game.

Just type "surrender england" ? and that 's all ?
    I will try, thanks for the tip.

EDIT: As it proves that this is a bug, if a moderator reads it, feel free to move this into the Bug & Technical section
    Last edited by cedric37; January 21, 2010 at 07:03 AM.

surrender_regions <Desired faction>

So if High Elves have a settlement hiding somewhere, just type into medieval shell surrender_regions England (if HElves are England for example). I think it'sCase specific as well.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Patrician Citizen

Hmmm it won't help me in this case, because in my case the issue is that High Elves are returned to their horde state and they don't even bother to settle again. Or will it still work for a horde ?

PS: yes England is High Elves

Thanks anyway for your help my friend, it is appreciated.

EDIT: I tried it and due to the fact that england (High elves) was a horde, that did not work. In fact you just cannot destroy a faction if it behaves like a horde
    Last edited by cedric37; January 22, 2010 at 02:34 AM.