Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 136388103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2262

Thread: HCS - Tavern (English Discussion Thread)

Default Re: HCS - Tavern (English Discussion Thread)

i aint heard nothing after reading this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=541022

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I've seen that before. I'm saying I thought there would have been some progress since then.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Download this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...b0Gia-Released
    Consider this the latest update of the mod.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

alextmusic's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks man! Theoulis

Today, I publied some screens about the developement of my mod (inspirated from HCS) on french forum:

http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...400#post278400

Egypt of Nectabo I implanted

(mod 100% stable!)

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tchateur View Post
    Today, I publied some screens about the developement of my mod (inspirated from HCS) on french forum:

http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...400#post278400

Egypt of Nectabo I implanted

(mod 100% stable!)
    Oh, this looks really fascinating. Another reason to keep my decision to start learning French Are you using Rise of Persia as a base?

Not really, Rise of Persia is mainly useful for the map (that I modified too)

The base of my mod is RTW 1.5 profondely modded by me but for the best units which exist, I'm working on HCS. ROP help me for oriental factions. The objective is to build most big challenge ever seen for RTW, with Europe and Orient conquests (like Alexandre empire). Historical and with many novelties to discover.
    But, the most important for me is that is a no bug/no crash mod !

Today evening, I'll upload the first big battle video on my mod "Les guerres sacrées".

Battle will oppose the Thebans vs Athenians, with many interesting units, good formation formation for "hoplitai", many corrections of bugged units of HCS (like hoplitai bugged wich use sword and not spear...)

I have release the Bêta of my mod "les Guerres Sacrées"

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Screenshots, developpment and download for bêta test on this subject:

http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...%C3%A9es/page9

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

After the crash of the site of TWCenter, I will create a new thread on my project "HCS rebirth" in few weeks.

I have made big advancement these days and it's enought simple to rebuild all the mod, and make ameliorations and novelties. More simple that i thought in fact.
    Perfect HCS will be reality in some months

Don't know much about your mod but that looks like a lot of settlements in Greece given the size of the map.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Don't know much about your mod but that looks like a lot of settlements in Greece given the size of the map.
    This is not a screen of my project "HCS rebirth"

It's the mod "Guerres sacrées", an older project.

Is "Guerres Sacrées" in development, complete or abandoned? Also, is it in English?

Very excited about a project that is called "HCS Rebirth", although you are setting yourself a very high bar

Guerres sacrées is finished (remains in bêta version) and playable.

HCS Rebirth is in developpment but at this moment I've some important troubles with scripting council of Amphictyons missions and sacred war starting.
    To be more historical, better missions accomplishments in camapaign, I think I will make more changements that I though before.
    I'm studying an other version of hsc during the second medic war, with new date of beginning -480. So there will have modifications in the factions, Persia will be more agressive, and there will have coalition of some Greeks cities against Persia.
    Missions of amphictyons will be better than if I kept the original date of hcs.

All this will give me long work, so I will give news only when I will make great advancements.

Sounds good. Is Guerres Sacrées in English? I tried following a link from a previous post of yours but it didn't work

Guerres sacrées is in french. The mod uses french dialogs too (sounds) and need RTW 1.5
    I dont know if the mod is compatible with english version of RTW. It's working with french versions, some french guys use it

Okay, that's a shame - I would have loved to play it. So where do we follow you for news on HCS rebirth? I'm subscribed to this thread. Do you have a thread specific to your mod?

I think it's possible to use guerres sacrées on english version, but I've not tested it (I play on french version with CD)

HCS rebirth will be have a new thread (perhaps I will name it Medic wars or something like this because I made new important modifications on the campaign).
    But I'm starting this project, and I will put screens only when mod will begin to be interessant (with many factions implanted) and new historical relations between factions explicated.

These old screens are from HCS rebirth and can give an idea of project:

Last edited by Tchateur; January 31, 2016 at 10:21 AM.

Beautiful! Please keep us posted!