Thread: the lords of the end of time

Default the lords of the end of time

When i kill him,nothing happen,the undivided chaos is still united,is it normal?

Default Re: the lords of the end of time

I have a feeling that the team has only begun to work with Chaos and that additional functions such as dividing undivided upon the death of the End Time lord is just the beginning. But if my memory serves me correctly the Undivided Horde doesn't instantly break when their champion dies. It usually takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by tintin111 View Post
    When i kill him,nothing happen,the undivided chaos is still united,is it normal?
    It will be easy solution don't you think?
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

of course it will,

but,in the history of warhammer,when the lord is dead the chaos is knock out

hick09's Avatar Miles

well, I will write in the script command "general isinvulnerable" and archaon wiil become immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by tintin111 View Post
    of course it will,

but,in the history of warhammer,when the lord is dead the chaos is knock out
    I know they shattered, but instantly? What good are they to Chaos if they run like at the sight of their general being killed? I always imagined Chaos troops more, not hardcore, but rather.... Dedicated....

Chaos always shattered when the controlling influences were destroyed - Morkar, Asavar Kul, and Archaon (who turned out to be the worst strategist ever) once defeated or driven back, the hordes split up. The fact he wasn't slain leads me to think that he will still play a large part still to come.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش