So I finally got my game installed after downloading it. Installed it correctly (I'm pretty sure) and this is an amazingly well done mod...just with a ton of bugs. Any way, I played until the Orcs attacked Grunburg (I think it's called) which was a great battle and I won it but upon going back to the Campaign map it crashed to a black screen and froze my system. Thinking I did something dumb I reinstalled it and got to main menu but wanted to check something so I tried to exit game, which lead to another black screen and system freeze. Thinking that a third times a charm I reinstalled it but stopped after the 1.01 thinking that the 1.02 was just buggy. Game started fine, started another campaign as Reikland again got to the second turn and thought I should save incase it happens again and when the save ended when you head back to the campaign map it crashed once more to a black screen and froze my system.

Anyone know what's going on? I installed the setup.exe 1.01 -> sound 1.01 -> 1.01 Translation ->1.02 patch -> 1.02 hotfix -> 1.02 translation. That's the correct order I thought.