Thread: Game Freezes During Battle

Default Game Freezes During Battle

So I've never had this problem before, yet it has happened precisely the same amount of time into the same battle. It doesn't matter that I'm using mods, this has never happened before, it must be some video error.

Basically, about two minutes into a battle, the game freezes. The music doesn't stop, it doesn't go to a black screen, it doesn't crash to desktop, the battle just freezes. Is there anything I can do?
    "There must be a positive Passion for the public good, the public Interest, Honor, Power, and Glory, established in the Minds of the People, or there can be no Republican Government, nor any real Liberty. And this public Passion must be Superior to all private Passions. Men must be ready, they must pride themselves, and be happy to sacrifice their private Pleasures, Passions, and Interests, nay their private Friendships and dearest connections, when they Stand in Competition with the Rights of society." - John Adams

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Game Freezes During Battle

It's your graphis card/chip overloaded.

What are your computer specs as in graphics card/chip, cpu, memory, operating system?