Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Download link

Default Re: New Download link

When I click the .bat file, the loading screen pops up and then immediately disappears. The file's already in the SEGA / Medieval 2 Total War file, so that isn't the solution.

hello all!
    i am a new mod player....my question is when you say "install patch v 1.2" is it the mtw2 patch 1.2 or the cae 1.2 patch??
    or if someone could give me links for every installation i should make so that i can get to the latest cae version from zero point i would be very gratefull!!!

"Install patch 1.2" refers to Medieval 2, and not CAE.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek75 View Post
    When I click the .bat file, the loading screen pops up and then immediately disappears. The file's already in the SEGA / Medieval 2 Total War file, so that isn't the solution.
    I am having the same problem. A dialog box appears and instantly disappears when I try to start the mod.

I have re-installed Medieval 2 and made sure I have 1.02. Still doesn't work.

Fixed the problem. CAE was downloading to "program files" and not "program files (x86). If you're running Windows 7, sending all the files to the Medieval 2 folder in (x86) should solve your problem.

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Seek75 View Post
    the same problem here ! although I have Windows XP I tried what Soyuz34 said but it still does not work, please help
    Īnfrānt nu eşti atunci cānd sāngeri,
    nici ochii cānd īn lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele īnfrāngeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

Quote Originally Posted by tudor93 View Post
    the same problem here ! although I have Windows XP I tried what Soyuz34 said but it still does not work, please help
    I don't know whether it will help, but in http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325922 DonDiego256 advises to place mod in C:/Program Files/SEGA/Medieval 2 Total War, not touching the "mod" directory.

Hi all,
    CAE uses the medieval2 exe, not the Kingdoms exe, so when installing, be sure to point the installer to 'C:/Program Files/SEGA/Medieval 2 Total War' (as 1VidGamer noted above), and not 'C:/Program Files/SEGA/Medieval 2 Total War/mods'.

It is mod-foldered, so it should not interfere with your vanilla installation.

Your megaupload link is daed. Can you reupload it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12